PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: gotta love the jets rotting from the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
It continues to amaze me how many people misunderstand the First Amendment. "Free speech" allows one to say whatever one wants. What it doesn't do is provide protection from the consequences of saying whatever one wants. A person can't go into a crowded movie theatre and yell "Fire!" without penalty, s/he can't call her/his boss an "a-hole" in public without likely repercussion and can't do what this idiot Cromartie bimbo did, causing public safety personnel to be diverted from legitimate potential situations requiring their attention. Honestly, I believe that 99% of people citing one's right to "free speech" don't have any idea what the hell they're talking about, including a few on this board and more on other forums.

It continues to amaze me how many people misunderstand the First Amendment. "Free speech" allows one to say whatever one wants. What it doesn't do is provide protection from the consequences of saying whatever one wants. A person can't go into a crowded movie theatre and yell "Fire!" without penalty, s/he can't call her/his boss an "a-hole" in public without likely repercussion and can't do what this idiot Cromartie bimbo did, causing public safety personnel to be diverted from legitimate potential situations requiring their attention. Honestly, I believe that 99% of people citing one's right to "free speech" don't have any idea what the hell they're talking about, including a few on this board and more on other forums.

The world is chock full of idiots, just accept it and move on. You'll be much happier.:D

Tebowmania gets a little reality check:

Tebow threw a pair of interceptions in team drills and was yelled at by new Jets offensive coordinator Tony Sparano. Turnovers are a huge point of emphasis for the Jets this offseason.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/pos...ing. But it's Tebow and the Jets, after all.

Not that it means anything. But it's Tebow and the Jets, after all.

It's all part of the Tebow blueprint the Broncos established. He looks like absolute crap in practice, yet through sheer force of personality wins the team's fervent support, forcing them to start him. The wave of euphoria at the ascendance of this charismatic leader who does not regard the desire of women leads to initial peace and prosperity, before it all goes terribly wrong.

Disclaimer: Tim is doubtless a very nice young man. Any antichrist imagery in this post is PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

The world is chock full of idiots, just accept it and move on. You'll be much happier.:D
Thanks for the good advice. I have accepted it, moved on and I am much happier! At least until the next fool comes along claiming her/his First Amendment rights have been violated for publicly threatening to ice the cop who issued her/him a speeding ticket. Trust me, it'll happen, and soon.

Wanna explain how you arrived at that?
They only lost by 15 points to the eventual Super Bowl champions. This is considered a victory for the Jets.

Last edited:
It's all part of the Tebow blueprint the Broncos established. He looks like absolute crap in practice, yet through sheer force of personality wins the team's fervent support, forcing them to start him. The wave of euphoria at the ascendance of this charismatic leader who does not regard the desire of women leads to initial peace and prosperity, before it all goes terribly wrong.

Disclaimer: Tim is doubtless a very nice young man. Any antichrist imagery in this post is PURELY COINCIDENTAL.
Tebow had John Elway pretending to help him improve his passing proficiency as a Quarterback. At the Jets, Tebow has Tony Sparano, Rex Ryan and Matt Cavanaugh attempting to improve the pass tumbler.

John Elway not giving a **** is better than that collection of numpties.

The Jets :rocker:

Last edited:
Sanchez is only going to become further upset about the team bringing in another QB that can't throw when his Traffic Light Playset is given to Tebow at the next practice.

They can't use that anymore. They're afraid Belichick taped the signals. ;)

Wanna explain how you arrived at that?

===========================================

Jets won the Snoopy Bowl.

Straight up champs.

Screen-shot-2011-08-29-at-10.43.21-PM.png

Look at Rex Ryan hold that thing. He looks so happy! It's Snoopy! Who wouldn't want a trophy with Snoopy on it?

Last edited:
man, LOOK at that "trophy"...the only reason Wrecks is grinning ear to ear is cuz it's made out of Hershey's chocolate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots