PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: gotta love the jets rotting from the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a college career at Florida , and 2 years in the NFL ,Tebow can't read secondaries and has the passing mechanics of an Olympic javelin thrower. Never mind that the Patriots figured out how to beat him twice, this game against the Bills should concern the Jest.

NFL Videos: GameDay: Broncos vs. Bills highlights

What the hell is "strategery"? Does it have something to do with fondling/smelling feet while smoking dope, forgetting the names of your illegitimate kids, and reaching for a goddamn snack? :confused:

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he was joking.

Watching Tebow work his magic on the Jets locker room, and assuming it's only a matter of time before he does the same on the Jets fanbase, it becomes clear that the real problem isnt Tebow vs. Sanchez. It's what comes after.

Sanchez is what he is. If he has buried within him the makings of a bona fide NFL starting QB, then Tebow's presence won't derail him. If he's truly no more than he's shown so far, then he's no great loss.

But then you find yourself with Tebow. And Tebow is a sticky problem. A massively popular national figure with true, magnetic leadership talent at the most important position on the field, who can actually inspire his team to some wins...but who just isn't a good quarterback.

John Elway pulled off a brilliant trick, managing to jettison the Tebow albatross with a signing nobody could argue with. But there isn't another Peyton Manning out there. The next team that has to dump Tebow had better get creative.

Tebow is like the Trojan Horse. It wouldn't surprise me if Elway wanted to get rid of him more than he wanted to bring Manning in. But you are right, it was a brilliant trick.

^I do believe Elway wanted to get rid of him to start with. He just didn't like the kid.

^I do believe Elway wanted to get rid of him to start with. He just didn't like the kid.

The obvious problem is Tebow's charisma transcending on-field performance. OTAs are just starting in Jersey and it's already an issue there. He'll probably do just well enough to keep people polarized, at least for a while yet. Lucky us!

I have 2 main hopes for the upcoming season. The first is that the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

The second is that the Broncos miss the playoffs. The laugh meter on that would be off the charts.

the real beauty of the Sanchez-Tebow issue is that it seems pressure will mount (and quickly) to replace Sanchez if he starts to struggle (and thats pretty as guaranteed as deat hand taxes). Once Sanchez is replaced, he's done in NY and they just gave him that olive branch contract that they'll be stuck with.

It almost makes me cry a happy tear.

I have 2 main hopes for the upcoming season. The first is that the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

The second is that the Broncos miss the playoffs. The laugh meter on that would be off the charts.

I'm not so convinced Manning will set the world on fire out there anyway.

the real beauty of the Sanchez-Tebow issue is that it seems pressure will mount (and quickly) to replace Sanchez if he starts to struggle (and thats pretty as guaranteed as deat hand taxes). Once Sanchez is replaced, he's done in NY and they just gave him that olive branch contract that they'll be stuck with.

It almost makes me cry a happy tear.

Buffalo
@ Pittsburgh
@ Miami
San Francisco
Houston
Indianapolis
@ New England
Miami

Does 1-4 or 2-5 get the Dirty One a spot on the bench? If it does, we could see Tebow as the starter against Indianapolis or the Dolphins at home.

what will happen is, one bad throw, Sanphonyo will start the back stabbing...Sancheese will by a Philly cheesesteak condiment by the end of September.

And another thing is that Joe McKnight has made the Pro Bowl! And McDonalds gets a bad rap.

Hard not to like Tebow, seems like a good kid, I hate him as a QB, I do enjoy the hoopla of Tebowmania, wish the Jets were doing Hard Knocks.

Sanchez has bulked up over the off season, so there's that.

This Kenny Ellis guy seems to have gone a long way to putting a bad situation behind him, seems the deal he made to plea bargin is reasonable and depending on when he has to serve his sentence I as a fan do no longer need to concern my self about his legal status. Story is he lost a lot of money due this issue causing him to fall to the third round. Haven't seen him play but just a small bit for the Jets where he was not bad yet was also not overwhelming, but who knows.

Sparano, seems his stratagery is to keep it simple, nobody is saying exactly how Tebow will be used, that should be entertaining.

Defense is week at LB and safety, despite that they should be a good unit.

Rex, Gotta love Rex. It will be fun to watch and see how he has grown as a coach or not this year. He has slimmed down some

Mangold got his chest waxed.

Cromartie is still having kids.

Revis likes Tebow, Bart Scott told Tebow to go XXXX himself.

Jets are defending Met Life Champions, were kinda proud of that.

Coach Deglugliemo seems like a pretty decent fellow, he appears confident in the Jets O line.

Woody Johnson rides a Segway to work.

So much to entertain me.

And another thing is that Joe McKnight has made the Pro Bowl! And McDonalds gets a bad rap.

Hard not to like Tebow, seems like a good kid, I hate him as a QB, I do enjoy the hoopla of Tebowmania, wish the Jets were doing Hard Knocks.

Sanchez has bulked up over the off season, so there's that.

This Kenny Ellis guy seems to have gone a long way to putting a bad situation behind him, seems the deal he made to plea bargin is reasonable and depending on when he has to serve his sentence I as a fan do no longer need to concern my self about his legal status. Story is he lost a lot of money due this issue causing him to fall to the third round. Haven't seen him play but just a small bit for the Jets where he was not bad yet was also not overwhelming, but who knows.

Sparano, seems his stratagery is to keep it simple, nobody is saying exactly how Tebow will be used, that should be entertaining.

Defense is week at LB and safety, despite that they should be a good unit.

Rex, Gotta love Rex. It will be fun to watch and see how he has grown as a coach or not this year. He has slimmed down some

Mangold got his chest waxed.

Cromartie is still having kids.

Revis likes Tebow, Bart Scott told Tebow to go XXXX himself.

Jets are defending Met Life Champions, were kinda proud of that.

Coach Deglugliemo seems like a pretty decent fellow, he appears confident in the Jets O line.

Woody Johnson rides a Segway to work.

So much to entertain me.

I'm sure you mean "so much to entertain US?....Pats Fans.....other than that...I am in complete agreement.....

entertaining???

The Jets are about as entertaining as Al Capone's "package" when it went stage 3 syphilis and fell off.....

Do the Giants banners come down when the Jets are playing home games?

that would be irksome if they didn't :D

cheating on her????

why on earth would she ever think something like that???

Mark my words, Rex will be canned at the end of this coming season, and join fellow ex Jets coaches Mangina and Herm Edwards on ESPN....thats just what happens to all Jet coaches.....

Last edited:
Remember when all the Jets fans said that they wouldn't have to worry about Cromartie because he was getting married and his wife would keep him under control? Well, that is when she's not busy faking a suicide to get his attention.

Jealous wife of Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie faked suicide attempt because she thought he was cheating on her - NYPOST.com

Two questions:

1) Is it cheating if your spouse has sex with another couple of hundred women after you've faked your own suicide?

2) Can Roger Goodell fine her for this?

This really deserves its own thread somewhere on this board.

Remember when all the Jets fans said that they wouldn't have to worry about Cromartie because he was getting married and his wife would keep him under control? Well, that is when she's not busy faking a suicide to get his attention.

Jealous wife of Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie faked suicide attempt because she thought he was cheating on her - NYPOST.com
3Chwf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes