PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Goodell visits Hitler's bunker in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Jets fan doesn't know the difference between Churchill and Hitler.

My point was that it was live and couldn't be edited. Folks here were wondering why it wasn't edited out.

Every President going back to the invention of sound has multiple embarrassing sound bytes in his repertoire.

I get it. People here hate Goodell and they're ready to overeact to any live verbal slip up. It comes with the territory.

I agree Shmess, and considering the WWII context Roger's slip-up is easily forgivable. Still, I couldn't resist calling him on it (because I don't like the guy). ;)

It's destroyed and the area is now a car park. Even if he was actualy in Berlin unless he had a Jackhammer your kind of not getting in there, man.

Think I saw this interview in the flesh. Was it out in front of the stadium on Wembley Way?

Not that I have the numbers or the reactions at my fingertips but I wonder what the general mood was in the wake of Tagliabue's taking over from Pete Rozelle.

EDIT: Quick research also indicates their reaction was not good. I guess nobody ever really likes the Commish.

Last edited:
Comissioner Clouseau was interviewed live during the game too. A true Man in the Empty Suit. What possessed the owners to hire this guy? I'm flummoxed.

My point was that it was live and couldn't be edited. Folks here were wondering why it wasn't edited out.

Every President going back to the invention of sound has multiple embarrassing sound bytes in his repertoire.

I get it. People here hate Goodell and they're ready to overeact to any live verbal slip up. It comes with the territory.
No, you don't get it. Sorry.

No one is over reacting. They are saying it was a stupid thing to say and it was.

You don't have to hate a guy to recognize when he says something stupid. You just have to be intelligent enough to know that Hitler's bunker was in Germany, not Britain. How hard is that?

Yeah, presidents have said stupid things, and when they have people have called them on it. How does that place Hitler's bunker in London?

Repeat this aloud: Saying "I visited Hitler's bunker in London" was a stupid thing to say.

Oops, sorry Roger, too late to destroy the tape.

I guess he wasn't briefed by the Jets on who won WWII. BY the way where is the investigation of the Jets tampering with Crabtree.

At the same stage as the investigations into the Jesters' illegal taping at Gillette in '07, the Jesters' obfuscation with the injury report in '08, and the Jesters' suspiciously fortuitous acquisitions of not only Dirty Sanchez but also Braylon Edwards in '09.

I really, really hate Omissioner Bad-dell. Eff him to hell.

At the same stage as the investigations into the Jesters' illegal taping at Gillette in '07, the Jesters' obfuscation with the injury report in '08, and the Jesters' suspiciously fortuitous acquisitions of not only Dirty Sanchez but also Braylon Edwards in '09.

Been telling y'all since the first minute of "Spygate" that this moronic mutt was behind an orchestrated attempt to destroy the Patriots organization to the betterment of the NY Jets/Giants and the NY media market.I maintain the he needs to removed from his position as NFL comissioner, investigated and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

One day we will finally get to the bottom of how the Jets could have TWO cameras placed illegally,asked to remove them,state they(Jets) had Patriots permission,Patriots immediately denying any such thing and subsequently Goodell tearing away at the Patriots organization for the very same thing the Jets DID and LIED about. This has NEVER been explained.

I maintain the he needs to removed from his position as NFL comissioner, investigated and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If the fates ever bestowed us a chance to see Goodell photographed in handcuffs and a prison jumpsuit, I'd have a framed copy on my living room wall.

Last edited:

Well the Krafts either love him or are major ass kissers as they hosted a big party for Roger in London.

Well the Krafts either love him or are major ass kissers as they hosted a big party for Roger in London.

It was probably politics; apparently, it was the Goodells' wedding anniversary. It should've been hosted by the Glazers, after all they were the "home" team.

I want that first-round pick back Roger, you jerk.

No one should EVER forget that Goodell is still a company man for the New York Jets. He always was, and always will be. If it isn't named Goodell, or Jets, he doesn't want anything to do with it.

Don't forget his wife works for Fox news, in case anyone was still wondering how a copy of New England's "spygate" tape got into FoxSport's hands.....

The NFL and the Fans deserve way better than the ignorant, pandering pile of cr@p that currently is ensconced in the Commissioner's job.

No one should EVER forget that Goodell is still a company man for the New York Jets. He always was, and always will be. If it isn't named Goodell, or Jets, he doesn't want anything to do with it.

Don't forget his wife works for Fox news, in case anyone was still wondering how a copy of New England's "spygate" tape got into FoxSport's hands.....

The NFL and the Fans deserve way better than the ignorant, pandering pile of cr@p that currently is ensconced in the Commissioner's job.

i hope this comes back and bites goodell.....good

but that all previously been said

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill