PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Goldman Sachs loves Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowell33

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
In today's Wall Street Journal Brady's picture appears next to a Goldman Sachs story. The article describes how Goldman Sachs trained their traders to "take a cue from methodical and cool under pressure quarterback Tom Brady."

Sorry no link, the article appeared in the print version of the WSJ. If you still have your copy, its on the cover of the "Money and Investing" section.

Last edited:
In today's Wall Street Journal Brady's picture appears next to a Goldman Sachs story. The article describes how Goldman Sachs trained their traders to "take a cue from methodical and cool under pressure quarterback Tom Brady."

Sorry no link, the article appeared in the print version of the WSJ. If you still have your copy, its on the cover of the "Money and Investing" section.

Yeah I saw that. There was an online version I tried to link to for this forum, but it disappeared.

Yeah but while they were talking up Brady, upper echelon guys were betting on the Gintz... :(

Evidently the guys that tanked the economy are all pats fans. So that means one or two of them are lurking here.

Why do I doubt this? Well, just in case...

YOU GUYS SUCK!

Felt good anyway.

So when we abandoned the run, stopped spreading the ball around, got pass happy and started slinging it into triple coverage....

We also collapsed the economy?

Yeah? So what if we did? You wanna make something of it? :D

Yeah? So what if we did? You wanna make something of it? :D

Hey, let's play football the old fashioned way. Let's earn it.

(anybody old enough to remember those ads?)

Wait does that mean we have to call 2001-2004 a "championship bubble"?

if i were tom i'd be mad. I would be embarrassed to be associated with anyone on wall street, especially goldman. tom earned his money honestly. Goldman does not. Goldman and the rest of wall street don't care about values - they just take your money, tell you a bunch of lies and then profit.

Last edited:
I admit it. I'm the "Fabulous Fab".

Last edited:
I admit it. I'm the "Fabulous Fab".

Yeah, no matter how hard I try, that guy is a one man, walking, talking, living, breathing argument for why I find it so hard to like the French!

Hey, let's play football the old fashioned way. Let's earn it.

(anybody old enough to remember those ads?)

That was Smith Barney...sold off by Citigroup to Morgan Stanley. I don't think it exists anymore?

Poor Tom ... Having such a loathsome gang of crooks say they strive to be like him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back