PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Golden State Warriors Sputtering Toward the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hindsight, I'm kicking myself for not seeing the Green thing coming. He excels by being chippy and getting in his opponents' heads, but he was never going to get into Adams' head. Three things to know about Adams:

1) he's from New Zealand
2) he has 17 siblings
3) they're all genetic freaks. Take his sister, for example:

aQBkrdr.jpg

Bottom line: he's way too big and athletic for Green to handle, and Green's *****y antics were never going to get to him. I'd be lying if I said I expected Green to just straight up try to crush his nuts, but it shouldn't have been a surprise to see something weird like that go down.

Green is a superior player but to see what Adams is doing to him was unanticipated on all levels.

Kiwis are tough customers and Adams is no exception.

Raps fans blame every loss on the refs, they were blaming the refs before series began. LeBron gets away with a lot of **** but, he does absorb an awful lot of contact if I'm being honest. Gets similar reffing to Gronk in that respect. Pacers use to take some brutal shots at LeBron with no flagrants called.

Its not just Lebron though. Cleveland's role players are getting superstar respect on defense. Sure their huge fan base may complain a lot but they have a legit bone to pick imo. They probably hold the NBA record for most apologies by the league for shafting them in the ref reviews. Cleveland didn't commit a foul until well into the second quarter of game 4 and they are an average defensive team at best. Unless you're telling me they're some historically great defensive team...I'm not buying it.

And that game plan was effective. If the Pacers had anybody besides Paul George to threaten the Heat with, they would have beaten the Heat in the semi's in 2012 and the ECF in 2013. LeBron always thought twice about driving into the paint against that team. Man, oh man did I hate that team's guts.
David West should have gone to Boston instead, would have at least been in the 2012 finals. But the Pacers did get wrecked every time at the end of those series. Hibbert is the biggest ****y ever.

Why not? Although you always have to pick up the check, it's cheaper, less fights and you can score whenever you want.

Being married is cheaper too. :p

Raps fans blame every loss on the refs, they were blaming the refs before series began. LeBron gets away with a lot of **** but, he does absorb an awful lot of contact if I'm being honest. Gets similar reffing to Gronk in that respect. Pacers use to take some brutal shots at LeBron with no flagrants called.
He absorbs a lot of contact because half his game is getting the ball out near halfcourt and just putting his head down and charging toward the basket running over anyone in his way. He's a football player and for some reason, they allow it.

I live in the bay area surrounded by dubs fans and have been wanting OKC to win .Now after 3-1 and everyone throwing all kinda stuff at GSW like going for 73 wins was a mistake etc etc..i realized how people perceive the pats.Bruschi says today that if GSW lose its worse than 18-1. Now I wonder maybe I should be rooting for them :). But the fans here make it hard...I guess it goes for all franchises including us.

I live in the bay area surrounded by dubs fans and have been wanting OKC to win .Now after 3-1 and everyone throwing all kinda stuff at GSW like going for 73 wins was a mistake etc etc..i realized how people perceive the pats.Bruschi says today that if GSW lose its worse than 18-1. Now I wonder maybe I should be rooting for them :). But the fans here make it hard...I guess it goes for all franchises including us.

I was rooting for them because I like Kerr and I like Curry's game. That said, it would be pretty easy for me to get behind Donovan and KD. Westbrook is my favorite non-Heat player in the NBA too. He's definitely in his prime and he's learned when to facilitate and when to take over. He's definitely something to behold on the court.

I was rooting for them because I like Kerr and I like Curry's game. That said, it would be pretty easy for me to get behind Donovan and KD. Westbrook is my favorite non-Heat player in the NBA too. He's definitely in his prime and he's learned when to facilitate and when to take over. He's definitely something to behold on the court.

I'd like to see Billy get a ring. KD and Westbrook as well.

...and see LeBron cry and throw his teammates under the bus would also be entertaining.

Talk about a bust of a season. You can clearly see their flaws if the shots ain't falling. I thought the 96 bulls would destroyed them and now i am even more convince. Curry has really had a tough time. One thing about curry's that he doesn't have that athleticism.

Talk about a bust of a season. You can clearly see their flaws if the shots ain't falling. I thought the 96 bulls would destroyed them and now i am even more convince. Curry has really had a tough time. One thing about curry's that he doesn't have that athleticism.

7ddf391d0b77ef38e9ecead04e6fd13a4f1b7e796b637c01f1ac78a3f77e80ad_facebook

I think it's definitely worse than 18-1.

There's no way the Pats lose to the Giants in a best of 7 series, let alone get blown out by them twice.

I'd like to see Billy get a ring. KD and Westbrook as well.

...and see LeBron cry and throw his teammates under the bus would also be entertaining.

Idk about that. I would like to see that but lebron has owned durant throughout his career. I think the cavs are winning the title. It pains me to say that. Ughhhh

Idk about that. I would like to see that but lebron has owned durant throughout his career. I think the cavs are winning the title. It pains me to say that. Ughhhh

Correct. I think this is a different Durant and OKC is a tougher team than the one MIA played a few years ago.

I'm not a basketball fan but I'm hoping the warriors go all the way. It would be cool to see kerr be part of the #2 and #1 regular season record teams that win it all as a player and coach.

If the Warriors get knocked out, GO RAPTORS!:)

You really think he's athletic? He won't jump out of the roof with his vertical.

He's as athletic as hell. I think what you meant to say is that his game can sometimes be one dimensional. If that's the case, you're correct. But Curry is definitely athletic.

Correct. I think this is a different Durant and OKC is a tougher team than the one MIA played a few years ago.

They looked awful against the cavs in the regular season. We will see. I still don't believe it until i actually see it. The thunder have had a nice run here. I would like to see raptors vs thunder lol. Just somethint different.

They looked awful against the cavs in the regular season. We will see. I still don't believe it until i actually see it. The thunder have had a nice run here. I would like to see raptors vs thunder lol. Just somethint different.

I'd love to see Raptors vs. Thunder. Both teams are built very similarly.

He's as athletic as hell. I think what you meant to say is that his game can sometimes be one dimensional. If that's the case, you're correct. But Curry is definitely athletic.

Ok. Well his shot selection can be terrible at times but he makes those shots. Curry's probably the greatest pure shooter i have seen. I wish he focused his game more on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back