PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Glad everything is up and OK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Ian for all he has done during these past days..I think we all now hard it has been for us all..I know I have been doing many other things..trying the site again and again..hoping wondering..and just focusing on the big game of tomorrow.
Thank you Iam!!! I just wish to ask..if there IS anything that we can do..in support of it all?? ANything to help...aid???
Just wanted to say how different the days have been..odd..and trying to just understand what was going on.
Thanks again Ian...hopefully the last glitches can be worked out..

My thanks to you, Ian, too - and, yes, if you need to upgrade anything and need money to do so you shouldn't feel shy about asking for donations.

I agree with BFan. I would be very happy to donate to the site. The work that Ian does is phenomenal.

You rule, Ian. Thanks for your hard work - this thread dropping to the bottom of the page is in no way an indication of a lack of appreciation for what a pain in the ***** this must have been for you. Much gratitude.

I too am glad that I can return to my normal obsessions. :)

Happy to see this place up and running. I felt a bit like a wandering nomad, though it was probably good for the ole' blood pressure NOT to have access here during Colts week.

BelichickFan said:
My thanks to you, Ian, too - and, yes, if you need to upgrade anything and need money to do so you shouldn't feel shy about asking for donations.

Yea, we could have one of those "we are the world" video's made. Anyone good at writing songs?

Get some sleep Ian, you've had a tough ride and I'm sure you're not even half way through this mess. Muchas Gracias!

Box_O_Rocks said:
Get some sleep Ian, you've had a tough ride and I'm sure you're not even half way through this mess. Muchas Gracias!
Yes..I agree...sleep!!!

Thanks Ian......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back