Status
Not open for further replies.

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
"Giselle makes final walk at Olympic Opening Ceremonies"

Watching the Olympic Games opening Ceremonies now. Giselle just took her "final walk," (according to announcers) no wonder T F'in B was so fired up today. He's stuck at camp while his wife is the opening act of THE GOD DAMN OLYMPIC GAMES. My hat off to a man sacrificing attending something I don't think I could put a price on watching (if it was my wife).

Whoever it was that suggested Brady needs a new monicker to replace "GOAT," it is absolutely true.

A reminder to the world about who really won at the end of the day in Deflategate... Brady is reaching immortality status with a legacy of winning at life

Just an FYI. The opening we are seeing now is already over. We are behind because our networks decided to broadcast commercials which no other country did. So now everyone is waiting on us to catch up to continue.

America can kinda be a **** sometimes. **** NBC

Just an FYI. The opening we are seeing now is already over. We are behind because our networks decided to broadcast commercials which no other country did. So now everyone is waiting on us to catch up to continue.

America can kinda be a **** sometimes. **** NBC

America is #1 in another category

The GOAT in the Football Field

The GOAT in the Fashion Walkway

What a family

She looked stunning during her walk, but I loved it when she got to partying in the crowd.

Brady - poised in the pocket
Giselle - poised everywhere else on earth

Even Brady's dancing doesn't diminish her.

Such awesomeness must make the Pats seem like the evil empire to the rest of the NFL. I'm ok with it....**** em.

Hard to argue that Tom Brady isn't something more than just GOAT, and same with Gisele for that matter.

Last edited:
Adriana Lima (Edelman's apparent SO) was in the torch relay. . . . Gisele is in the opening ceremony. :)

636060289321442705-EPA-BRAZIL-RIO-2016-OLYMPIC-GAMES.2.jpg

Such awesomeness must make the Pats seem like the evil empire to the rest of the NFL. I'm ok with it....**** em.

Hard to argue that Tom Brady isn't something more than just GOAT, and same with Gisele for that matter.

maxresdefault.jpg

At London 1948, there were medals awarded for Town Planning, sculpture and various other arty events. The Town Planning Gold was won by Finland.

Useless info for the win :)

Art competitions at the 1948 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, at Paris, 1900, there was a live pigeon shooting competition. 300 pigeons were shot. I'm not sure we'll see that event make a comeback.

Adriana Lima (Edelman's apparent SO) was in the torch relay. . . . Gisele is in the opening ceremony. :)

Brazil cranks out supermodels like the Pats crank out Super Bowls. Gisele, Lima, Alaves, Ambrosio.....

Must be the water :rolleyes:

At London 1948, there were medals awarded for Town Planning, sculpture and various other arty events. The Town Planning Gold was won by Finland.

Useless info for the win :)

Art competitions at the 1948 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And, at Paris, 1900, there was a live pigeon shooting competition. 300 pigeons were shot. I'm not sure we'll see that event make a comeback.

Pigeon shooting? That doesn't seem like France's strength when it comes to competition. Perhaps they can have a surrendering competition. They would win gold in that.

Pigeon shooting? That doesn't seem like France's strength when it comes to competition. Perhaps they can have a surrendering competition. They would win gold in that.
Bob Kraft can be their coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey