PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Gillette Stadium music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Pacman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
You can move this thread where you see fit.

Does anybody know that song they play at Gillette past few weeks I think before games but perhaps during games as well. It's a rap song that sounds like someone saying "a-a-a-a-a-a-a". I think there is a girl voice in it too. This song is not Put Out for Your City or w/e it is called.

Re: OT Gillette Stadium Music

I dunno the dudes name but the girl is *Rhianna, I think its called live your life but im not totally sure.

Here we go: TI feat. Rihanna - Live Your Life -

Last edited:
I still haven't figured what song this is. I heard it pregame at the Ravens game again. I know there's a part where the rapper spells out something letter by letter. It sounds like A-B-E-T. Obviously this isn't the exact letters he uses.

Thanks, but that's not it. Come to think of it, I am pretty sure there's no female in it.

Thanks, but that's not it. Come to think of it, I am pretty sure there's no female in it.

I didn't think so. I don't remember hearing that song this year. I posted the link based on what a previous poster said.

I'm drawing a blank Pacman. I worked the preseason games and noticed they changed alot of the playlist this season. I'm trying to remember what songs I've heard this year. Now I'll be listening while I'm yelling up in 304 on Sunday.

Alright, thanks. I know they play it during pregame at some point when the entire team is out.

You can move this thread where you see fit.

Does anybody know that song they play at Gillette past few weeks I think before games but perhaps during games as well. It's a rap song that sounds like someone saying "a-a-a-a-a-a-a". I think there is a girl voice in it too. This song is not Put Out for Your City or w/e it is called.

:rofl:

It's Put On... But to be honest, I think I like Put Out better! :singing:

Haha, I posted this about a year ago. I have no idea where my mind was when I posted that

These are some of the songs I remember from the home opener... not sure if it is any of them but worth a try...

young jeezy - put on
bonecrusher - never scared
lil jon - snap yo fingers
soulja boy - turn my swag on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back