PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Gillette Stadium luxury boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamFirst

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Anyone ever been in one and is the food and drink free? I am going tonight and have luxery box tickets from my company never have been in one.

Anyone know best place to sit stuff like that.

Thanks

Yes I go a few times a year. It is amazing free food consists of large buffets with carving stations and of course all the free alcohol you can consume

Yes I go a few times a year. It is amazing free food consists of large buffets with carving stations and of course all the free alcohol you can consume

Thanks, is there a place I should scope out to sit?

They have seats facing the field but most people are up socializing and getting food so those seats are usually empty for most of the game, you get served the alcohol so once you have your food you can settle down and enjoy the game

The food varies based on how much your company is willing to spend. The menu goes from as simple as hot dogs to lobster, steamship roast beef, etc.

My company goes cheap for the preseason, with most of the tickets given to employees. The food consists of hamburgs & hot dogs, a salad, maybe a platter of cold cuts. No hard liquor, only beer & wine.

The minimum order for our suite (about the smallest at Gillette, down near the lighthouse) is something like $2000 per game. Our hostess is always pissed off because the tipping stinks in our suite.

Looking thru the windows to the next suite and see the carving stations, fine linens, etc.

When the Cowboys new stadium opens our fearless leader will get rid of the Gillette suite (which costs @ $200k/yr) and get one in Dallas, for over $1M/yr (not counting the food, etc, of course)...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back