Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Gillette Stadium luxury boxes

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by TeamFirst, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamFirst

TeamFirst Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Anyone ever been in one and is the food and drink free? I am going tonight and have luxery box tickets from my company never have been in one.

Anyone know best place to sit stuff like that.

Thanks
  2. JAYHAWKS34

JAYHAWKS34 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yes I go a few times a year. It is amazing free food consists of large buffets with carving stations and of course all the free alcohol you can consume
  3. TeamFirst

TeamFirst Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks, is there a place I should scope out to sit?
  4. JAYHAWKS34

JAYHAWKS34 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

They have seats facing the field but most people are up socializing and getting food so those seats are usually empty for most of the game, you get served the alcohol so once you have your food you can settle down and enjoy the game
  5. tailgater

tailgater Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The food varies based on how much your company is willing to spend. The menu goes from as simple as hot dogs to lobster, steamship roast beef, etc.

My company goes cheap for the preseason, with most of the tickets given to employees. The food consists of hamburgs & hot dogs, a salad, maybe a platter of cold cuts. No hard liquor, only beer & wine.

The minimum order for our suite (about the smallest at Gillette, down near the lighthouse) is something like $2000 per game. Our hostess is always pissed off because the tipping stinks in our suite.

Looking thru the windows to the next suite and see the carving stations, fine linens, etc.

When the Cowboys new stadium opens our fearless leader will get rid of the Gillette suite (which costs @ $200k/yr) and get one in Dallas, for over $1M/yr (not counting the food, etc, of course)...:(
  6. Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Canada's #1 Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Man, that is all that you need.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.