PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: gillette 100s level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Just upgraded my tickets for this weekend on ticketmaster from the 300s to 109 row 38, theres an overhang from the section above, correct?

Good thinking!

Just upgraded my tickets for this weekend on ticketmaster from the 300s to 109 row 38, theres an overhang from the section above, correct?

No, its uncovered. It'll be better than the 300 level in terms of wind/cold though. As long as you dress warmly you'll be fine. I'll be 2 sections over and 21 rows closer ;)
gilette_72.jpg

come by and say hi, and bring some beer am I correct in assuming row 38 is the very last row?

the over hang does cover some seats/Rows in the 100's from about row 37 and up except for the breaks in the over hang between the club seats and the mezzanine also their is no over hang in th endzones except the corners at the south end but does it really matter just go prepared and you will have a memory for life GO PATS

the over hang does cover some seats/Rows in the 100's from about row 37 and up except for the breaks in the over hang between the club seats and the mezzanine also their is no over hang in th endzones except the corners at the south end but does it really matter just go prepared and you will have a memory for life GO PATS

Exactly . The one spot you don't want to be if it rains heavy is in the edge of the overhang area as it comes down like a river from the 200 level in various unlucky spots. :eek:

Exactly . The one spot you don't want to be if it rains heavy is in the edge of the overhang area as it comes down like a river from the 200 level in various unlucky spots. :eek:

Precisely. My season tix buddy upgraded his 100s seats for that very reason. We got soaked from the 200s downdrip when the new stadium opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back