PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Giants vs. "Raiders"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalBleachers

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Wow. I mean... Wow. JaMarcus Russell makes Ryan Leaf look like a semi-decent choice at QB. Just amazing.

No matter what the cost, Oakland's got to get rid of him. At least don't play him. I know the entire team has problems, but I'm not sure how he could be worse.

Eli Maning's PR = 158.3.

Wow. I mean... Wow. JaMarcus Russell makes Ryan Leaf look like a semi-decent choice at QB. Just amazing.

No matter what the cost, Oakland's got to get rid of him. At least don't play him. I know the entire team has problems, but I'm not sure how he could be worse.

No, no, no, no, no! They must keep him until at least after 2010! ;)

Who can stop the Giants in their schedule before the playoffs ???

Give them Hoyer for another first. They might do it :cool:

Who can stop the Giants in their schedule before the playoffs ???

Not sure about any of these, but:
They've got New Orleans next week; AT Denver Thanksgiving night. Also Minnesota the last game of the year, although I don't think that will matter much (meaning Favre will tear it up!).

Schedule 2009 - Giants.com

THEY"RE RUNNING UP THE SCORE!!!!!

I was watching the game. Then CBS switched to Pits Det now they switched to Cin Bal. Musical football games.

THEY"RE RUNNING UP THE SCORE!!!!!

I was watching the game. Then CBS switched to Pits Det now they switched to Cin Bal. Musical football games.

Guarantee no one will call them on it.....

Well that's one small good thing about this game- they'll cut to the Pats game on time!

I just got back from the game, The Giants look very very good! They have the most depth in the NFL.

Seymour has really helped that D.

I just got back from the game, The Giants look very very good! They have the most depth in the NFL.

The Giants are the real deal this year .
I watched their 5 games , here is what i found:
Very creative Offensive plays (no place for improvisation ,they try those plays in training session before unleashing them in real game) , nobody knows where Eli will throw that ball , the play is everytime so fast, it takes the opposite Defense always by surprise , that you need to watch a replay to understand what happened on that play.
The Defense Team is powerful against the run , but where they really shine is at Rushing the Passer, they can go 17 and 0.

I just hope our team improves , and get the necessary skills in some position to be able to stop them this year. :)

I hoping they go undefeated and we meet them in the Superbowl.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately.Man , what a game it will be , but first our team needs to fix what needs to be fixed before that meeting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back