PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Giants vs. Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
A bit late to jump in with this thread, but just enjoy watching the Giant fall apart. PF, half the distance to the goal. :singing: They're pretty frustrated at this point. Cards have been successful going to the run.

i hope this thread didnt jinx the cards

Awesome ending!

two losses in a row for the giants....i like it! :)

What's with the booing there at Giants stadium? I mean it was a great gm played by both teams. Sheli's face at the end was as expected.....PRICELESS

i hope this thread didnt jinx the cards

I wouldn't have took the risk of jinxing it if I didn't think the game was pretty much put away ;) Cards really got to Manning. Warner had an ok day but the running game did the job for them.

Yeah... the Cards just kept at it like the energizer bunny. That was a GREAT game to watch, and an even better ending... :D

Man, what a terrible gameplan by the Giants tonight. Way to go Arizona.

What's with the booing there at Giants stadium? I mean it was a great gm played by both teams. Sheli's face at the end was as expected.....PRICELESS

And even that scruffy ass looking facial hair Sheli has going on still can't hide the Manning face! WOOT! :singing:

Last edited:
And even that scruffy ass looking facial hair Sheli has going on still can't hide the Manning face! WOOT! :singing:

This would make a terrifying Halloween mask: :D :eek:

1200376071_eli_drunk.jpg

All this talk about how far Eli has come along and the dude STILL can't avoid DoG penalties in HIS OWN STADIUM. :rolleyes:

All this talk about how far Eli has come along and the dude STILL can't avoid DoG penalties in HIS OWN STADIUM. :rolleyes:

The G-men are dangerous away from home, I really want them to stay at home if they make the playoffs. Eli can't figure out the wind. Don't make anything of their home form. If they make the playoffs and have to go on the road, they will be dangerous. The last time that happened we all know...

The booing of the Giants was insanely hilarious. They weren't playing THAT badly-- Sheli made some bad throws, but had some really good ones too, especially that hail mary 3rd and 15 play to Steve Smith. I guess Giants fans are becoming like Pats fans now and are expecting 40 pt blowouts at home. It was actually a good game by both teams. Arizona made some terrific interception plays. Fitzgerald had some huge drops that almost cost Arizona the game. I love Arizona's secondary and their aggressiveness--sometimes it gets them burned, but boy are those guys acrobatic and opportunistic

The booing of the Giants was insanely hilarious. They weren't playing THAT badly-- Sheli made some bad throws, but had some really good ones too, especially that hail mary 3rd and 15 play to Steve Smith. I guess Giants fans are becoming like Pats fans now and are expecting 40 pt blowouts at home. It was actually a good game by both teams. Arizona made some terrific interception plays. Fitzgerald had some huge drops that almost cost Arizona the game. I love Arizona's secondary and their aggressiveness--sometimes it gets them burned, but boy are those guys acrobatic and opportunistic

they were extra mad because they all wanted to be at the yankees game

Uh, didn't Tom Brady GOAT start off last week's game with a DoG penalty, one that ultimately led to a sack and a missed FG?

rivers has a bunch of those this year

when your oline starts to falter, delay of game penalties multiply

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes