PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Giants SB rings jacked in $2 million jewelry heist in Attleboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
If YOU can come up with some funny suspects, and a funny reason why drop me a reply, and I’ll add it to my list, plus mention them on air this Friday and Saturday!

Most of the players and coaches had gotten their rings the other day, but unfortunately there were enough left around in Attleboro for someone to steal, and after reading this I will have to write a funny piece regarding this story that broke earlier today.

I knew there were some disgruntled people about the loss, but this is pretty crazy. Who would have the mind and the mentality to pull off a heist such as this? One would immediately say this heist was at the hands of George Clooney, Brad Pitt and the rest of the Ocean's gang, but I don't know if Tom Brady or Bill Belichick associated with these guys.

Right now I hear the Feds are processing warrants to investigate the homes of the following players:

Ellis Hobbs who was burned for the TD pass that sealed the victory.

Rodney Harrison who couldn't get that ball off of David Tyree's helmet.

Tom Brady who promised his son a ring for his first birthday.

Bill Belichick... Why not, he's been blamed for everything else.

... and the mockery will continue as I think of others.

Remember... Drop me a funny reply, and I'll mention you on the air this weekend!

If YOU can come up with some funny suspects, and a funny reason why drop me a reply, and I’ll add it to my list, plus mention them on air this Friday and Saturday!

Most of the players and coaches had gotten their rings the other day, but unfortunately there were enough left around in Attleboro for someone to steal, and after reading this I will have to write a funny piece regarding this story that broke earlier today.

I knew there were some disgruntled people about the loss, but this is pretty crazy. Who would have the mind and the mentality to pull off a heist such as this? One would immediately say this heist was at the hands of George Clooney, Brad Pitt and the rest of the Ocean's gang, but I don't know if Tom Brady or Bill Belichick associated with these guys.

Right now I hear the Feds are processing warrants to investigate the homes of the following players:

Ellis Hobbs who was burned for the TD pass that sealed the victory.

Rodney Harrison who couldn't get that ball off of David Tyree's helmet.

Tom Brady who promised his son a ring for his first birthday.

Bill Belichick... Why not, he's been blamed for everything else.

... and the mockery will continue as I think of others.

Remember... Drop me a funny reply, and I'll mention you on the air this weekend!

Tiki Barber, because he's realizing that his television career is coming to an abrupt end, he quit one year too soon, and he's jealous of his twin brother's ring.

OJ, he was just reclaiming what he believes was rightfully his. Search the white Bronco.

Ray Finkle (Einhorn), because no-rings Marino didn't hold the ball with laces out.

Tony Romo and Ernest Byner ... oh, never mind, they would have fumbled the rings in the store.

Kobe's wife, she wanted a bigger ring.

J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

ANYTHING short of serious real life stuff that is BAD, DIFFICULT and otherwise a pain in the arse is what I want for the Giants and their fans. So this is all good.

I have nothing but respect for the Giants and how they won that game.

But this is still slightly funny to me.

I have nothing but respect for the Giants and how they won that game.

But this is still slightly funny to me.

Yeah this is pretty comical.

Go PATS!!

This just in....the rings were secretly implanted with tiny GPS tracking chips...at this time it seems the rings are somewhere in a suburb of Shanghai, China,stashed underneath a package of lox and onion bagels....authorities are looking for an American of medium height and build, sporting a yarmulke with a logo of what looks to be a "flying Elvis" for further questioning...more on this breaking story as we get new information...back to you, Roger

Last edited:
The players and coaches already received them. The heister was late to the party. Who cares if he delays the ring ceremony for the scouts?

What goes around comes around.

They stole the rings from us so one of us steals the ring back.

First of all, I think it's hillarious that the rings were stolen a few miles from the Blade and I would find it delicious, but of course felonious, if it turns out they were lifted by some Pats fans. However I also think that, if Rodney Harrison can get his head around the SB loss, we should too. Let's leave the sour grapes at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes