PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Giants rookie injured in car crash in Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, bad news for any organization. I hope he recovers quickly.

They lost a WR to the field-turf and now this. Having a bad start for the season would be an understatement I guess :eek:

Last edited:
The article's description give me the impression it was a compound fracture, saying that "arteries and nerves were exposed". That's never a good sign. For get playing football, let's hope he can walk normally again.

Horrible to hear. It sucks that this guy had the greatest day of his life only a couple of months ago only to have this injury. I hope the injuries are not career threatening.

Horrible to hear. It sucks that this guy had the greatest day of his life only a couple of months ago only to have this injury. I hope the injuries are not career threatening.

Sounds like they probably are, but, as Gwedd said, I'm just hoping that the guy can live a fairly normal life coming out of all of this. If he ever manages to play football, then that's a bonus.

Sad to hear :( never nice news to hear that a player gets hurt and may not be able to play again :(

let's hope he makes a full recovery, so we can watch our wrs burn him as they go by :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back