PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Giants @ Colts game discussion [Sunday Night Football]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to take my mind off today's game, but it isn't going to happen, anyway, never thought I'd say this, but go Colts? I hate NY, all teams!!!

Only the Giants winning will make me feel better.

at least this is a win win for me tonight.

Easy opening drive ending in a TD for the Colts.

The Pats lose to the Jets and the Steelers, Dolphins, and Colts all win on the same day? The whiskey is looking real good right now.

The Pats lose to the Jets and the Steelers, Dolphins, and Colts all win on the same day? The whiskey is looking real good right now.

opening day was too perfect, it had to happen. :(

what do we care about this game??? the 2 teams has better talent then we do...

I have tasted it O my brother and it is. It would have to cause ive never called anybody my brother on here before. :p

Last edited:
pats and colts are in the situation. they rely on their offense to be consistent and get the lead and play from ahead...anytime the offense sucks they lose. colts are just a little more consistent on offense than us

I can't believe it, it baffles me how Gober Manning and the Giants beat us. :c

reflexblue said:
I have tasted it O my brother and it is. It would have to cause ive never called anybody my brother on here before.

Oh yeah, the whiskey is flowing and does taste nice. Wow, the Giants suck.

I can't believe it, it baffles me how Gober Manning and the Giants beat us. :c

Me too. :confused2:

Last edited:
At least we aren't the Giants. There was at least a time when the Pats looked like they had a chance to win today. Not so much for Eli and company.

Wow the Giants quite obviously lost this game days ago when they gameplanned to ya know NOT run the ball.

Not only that but they obviously gameplan the defense to let the Colts run as evidenced by their refusal to get out of the nickel/dime packages in the 1st half. Yet they still can't coach their guys not to completely bite on a play fake. So WTF is the point to gameplanning to stop the pass then if your safeties will bite on play action anyway!

Hmmm...when Peyton pads the stats in the fourth, "he's playing until the end" but when Brady does it, it's "running up the score". Got it.

Ahhh, what a great way to end this Stinkfest Sunday

Anybody know what the story was with Brandon Jacobs' helmet and how it ended up in the stands?

I tuned into the game late and the announcers mentioned him not having his helmet. Then they showed a fan in his seat with a Giants helmet. A stadium security guy came over to talk to him and at the same time tried to take the helmet. The fan held on with both hands and refused to let go.

Then they got went back to the game without much of an explanation. I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back