Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Getting Banned from other MBs

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Y'all are going to laugh at this. I got BANNED from the Bucs' MB over a sig violation-it was a sig THEY MADE me, and they did it with *no* warnings via email nor pm whatsoever. Here's the sig:

[​IMG]

Just out of curiosity-has anyone else had this similar problem on other MBs?
  2. patman12

patman12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1

I got banned from Chargers.com last year because I had a pic of Caldwell making a grab over Jammer as my avatar. I never wrote 1 bad thing but apparently the small pic was too much for them to handle.
  3. TomBradyWoot

TomBradyWoot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was banned from finheaven about a month and a half ago for pretty much nothing. It okay though I've re-registered.
  4. OtisCampbell

OtisCampbell Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I got banned from the Jets board because I pointed out how much they sucked
  5. T-Bone

T-Bone Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I got banned from two Bills boards, the stadium wall and the Buffalo Range, because I did not agree with their opinion that the Patriots did not deserve to win three Super Bowls.
  6. He Ban Me

He Ban Me Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I got banned from here a few years ago. Never knew why.
  7. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I gotta stop going to the buffalobills.com message board. If I keep going there I'm going to start trash talking and get banned. I'm doing my best to be civil. I was just there and was gonna post and decided to just leave. They just won't get off the Wilfork hit. They say they're gonna gun for Wilfork and Brady next game. They were talking about how it wasn't even talked about on ESPN. They say, of course, that it's beecause the NFL is in Kraft's back pocket and they'll change all the rules for us. I told them thatmaybe it's because people that don't have blinders on can see that it wasn't intentional.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
  8. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I was banned from Jaguars.com after the 2005/6 playoff game.

I've also been banned from a few other general sports boards for "being a Pats homer."
  9. 52decleetzu

52decleetzu Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Be careful over on gobengals,got banned from there for a month for making a comment about me being in first place in one of their arcade games LOL.The "ban" was supposed to be a month.......back in December.Its a bunch of Marvin Lewis kool aid drinkers running the place who's vocabulary consists of f**k this,f** that mo***r f***er.........class I tell ya.

Also got banned for "life" from the NYYfans MB for no apparent reason,I think I was talking about how steinbrenner just breaks out the checkbook to fix all of their mistakes or something.
  10. Sundayjack

Sundayjack Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I've been banned by NONE of the boards I visit, because I try to be respectful on each and every one. Although, the banning as explained by the threadstarter is a head scratcher.

EDIT: I lied. In truth, I was banned by the Vinny Testaverde messageboard for daring to suggest that he wouldn't make a great presidential candidate in 2004, and that he may not be worthy of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (no lie on either count). Ohhh what dark days are these that passing ruffians can say 'nee' to old women at will!
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  11. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

That's why I just left the Bills board.

I don't go to start crap.

One person actually said last week that they knew their team sucked because other teams supporters (me) were patronizing (wishing them luck) them.

Like I said on the Bills board. I don't think the Wilfork hit was intentional, but if it happened to Brady, I'd prolly be reacting the same way whether I was right or wrong.
  12. BDDFC

BDDFC Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Come to cincybengals.com. We have a huge arcade and welcome the competition. I'll even buy you an arcade pass if you sign up.
  13. bungholio

bungholio Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Go-Bengals.com has an extensive arcade...and it's free and requires no pass.
    Come to go-bengals.com, and avoid the bengals official website, bengals.com like the plague. It is literally the MOST over-moderated website EVER.
    And I have never been to cincybengals.com. There might be good posters there, I have no idea.
    We were conceived by Satan in 2004, and we have 7,000 members now.
    Come to the dark side....
  14. Flying Fungi

Flying Fungi Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I was gleefully banned by Broncos Freak a few years back when I was posting scoring updates on one of the Indy-Denver playoff games...

no great loss there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.