PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Gary Meyers ... God Bless Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I want to see more article like this. I want Eli to feel the pressure.

Wow, New York homer sportswriter picks hometown team to win. Stop the presses.

My favorite part is the "more familiar" aspect, ignoring that BB mops the floor with teams he sees a second time in a season more often that not.

Oh, and of course that he validates his pick by pointing out that he correctly picked the Giants to win each of their three postseason games. Umm, well I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who have picked the Pats to get this far too. But no, let's listen to you, Nostradamus. :bricks:

Last edited:
Wow, New York homer sportswriter picks hometown team to win. Stop the presses.

My favorite part is the "more familiar" aspect, ignoring that BB mops the floor with teams he sees a second time in a season more often that not.

Hahaha.. I smoked like 2 cigs after reading that one...

Good, I hope the Media machine starts picking the Giants as the favs, just make sure Rodney sees it!

Furthermore, the fact that this clown is making the pick this far before the game only reinforces the fact that even should a meteor strike Eli Manning's house in the next two weeks, he would still be backing Lorenzen and the Giants.

Really, buddy, you're so sure the Giants are going to win before a single injury report even comes out? It's really an admirable display of objectivity, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye