Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Funny video of Favre and Beebe trick-or-treating at Mike Holmgren's house

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NYPatsFan, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYPatsFan

NYPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I thought this was pretty funny and it's just another reason why most other people love Favre...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8AEe1f74vC0

Just for kicks, wouldn't it have been hilarious if Favre visited John Madden's house on Halloween? I'm guessing that unlike Holmgren, Madden would have invited Favre inside for a treat.
  2. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I like Favre a lot. The "he's just having fun like a kid playing the game" stuff got a little old when the commentators wouldn't shut up about him this year but I've always liked him. I never really understand why some Pats fans seem to think that being a Pats fan means you have to hate every other player in the league. Some people probably see him as taking shine away from Brady's dominance but I don't think that's the case.
  3. bradmahn

bradmahn Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

That was good. I don't have any problems with Favre, just the "aw shucks, I never coulda thought we'd be this good" routine he's used after every game this season.
  4. Keegs

Keegs Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Favre was ok in my book and I don't hate him but i dislike him.

He's fine and then out of nowhere you get the excuses. If it isn't the media making them up for him, it's the excuses he makes up himself.

And then there's the "Brett Favre Retirement Show" every single offseason, with press conferences right before important events like the draft.

I just heard this morning on tv that he said he didn't know if the "young guys" on the team were mentally prepared for this playoff game kinda like the Bears games where they got killed. It came off as he was getting an excuse ready.

So if it wasn't for always needing attention and constantly making excuses i would like favre a lot more.
  5. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Yeah but nothing beats Jon Kitna's Halloween get up.....
  6. AStack75

AStack75 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That was pretty funny.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.