PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Funny Thread on Indy Star...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful - Taking shots at the Colts right now can look like sour grapes because, unlike the dolphins, they finally made good on the years of "promise"
So what? Who cares what a Colts fan thinks? Last time I checked, this was a Patriots board.

Comparing the Pats with anyone "on paper" is probably the most useless exercise one could undertake. The point is that with the Pats, the sum or their parts is greater than the whole. In other words, they've got individuals who may not match up one-on-one with other teams' starters, but with game knowledge, team chemistry, and drive, can overcome any other teams' individuals.

Witness (at the time): The Greatest Show on Turf

Last edited:
From what I hear, Rodney's running around without a brace and he is looking like he did 3 years ago. If he has made it all the way back, this idiot is going to find out that Rodney is much more than a "cheap shot artist".

Too bad that he won't be out on the field with Rodney.

wow?? they dont know anythign over at indy? lol

Trust me, I live in Indiana, and it is rough. People know NOTHING about football. They are all Colts fans that can't even name 5 players on the team.

I guess the same goes for whoever wrote this ****, lol. Seriously, the way he compared some of this, is just crazy.

My favorite part: AT will be a bust.

It's at this point in all threads relating to the Dolts that the assclown He Ban Me/He Hate Me/whateverthe****hisscreennameis chimes in with his usual idiotic, moronic crap........................

I liked the little shot "it didn't work with Colvin."

Unless he thinks Thomas will need a new hip I have no clue what good using Colvin as a comparison does. Besides, Colvin looked pretty good last year.

As everyone on here has already said, his comparisons of the defensive units are just out there.

My biggest problem with the post is this: What does it matter? I've never been a big fan of the position by position comparisons of teams because it doesn't mean anything. Unless Cory Simon will be protecting Manning's blindside from our pass rush it doesn't matter who has the better DL. Marvin Harrison and Wayne won't be covering Moss and Stallworth. Dallas Clark won't be in man coverage against Ben Watson.

As it will be in every game we play this season, all that matters is how our offense matches against their defense and our defense matches against their offense. It doesn't matter if you have the better RB if your defense can't stop the run. It doesn't matter if your defense is better if the offense can't move the ball.

I will say though that I can understand his view of the offenses and the Colts being better at every position, except for the notion that Manning is lapping everyone in the race.

RB—Addai vs. Moroney

If any position is equal on these two teams, this is surely it. Picking between Moroney and Addai is like choosing between ****erson and Dorsett. I’d rather have ****erson, but I wouldn’t be unhappy with the Cowboy back, either.

Advantage: None (I guess experienced backups and change of pace backs and fullbacks don't count...)

When did we add this guy is he worse or better Maroney and what happened to Maroney

Last edited:
Dont care, if they really think their defense is better than ours than so be it. Just cant wait to see their elite front 7 play....

Erroneous post.

Last edited:
Trust me, I live in Indiana, and it is rough. People know NOTHING about football. They are all Colts fans that can't even name 5 players on the team.

I guess the same goes for whoever wrote this ****, lol. Seriously, the way he compared some of this, is just crazy.

My favorite part: AT will be a bust.

Nice. I live in Indiana and I can name pretty much the whole team. Been a fan since the black days of the early 90's, from Steve Emtmann, Jeff George, Quentin Coryatt, Trev Alberts, and Don Majikowski through the miracle run to the afccg in 95 with Ray Buchanon, Tony Siragusa, Eugene Daniel, Jeff Herrod, Ashley Ambrose, Tony Bennet, Jason Belser and Jim Harbaugh. After that was the ill fated Lindy Infante era followed by the the arrival of Peyton Manning and Jim Mora in 98, which was the seed that culminated in the Super-Bowl win last year.

If its so rough living here, might I suggest.......oh, I don't know......MOVING?:rolleyes:

QB: Advantage Colts
RB: Advantage Colts
WR: Advantage Pats
TE: Advantage Pats(Pats have 3 solid, Colts have 1 great player)
OL: Advantage Colts
DL: Advantage Pats
LB: Advantage Pats
DB: Advantage Pats(w/Samuel)
ST: Advantage Pats
HC: Advantage Pats

Pats 7 Colts 3

Thats unbiased...Pats are simply better on paper. That doesnt necesarily mean that we'll beat them though.

QB: Advantage Colts
RB: Advantage Colts
WR: Advantage Pats
TE: Advantage Pats(Pats have 3 solid, Colts have 1 great player)
OL: Advantage Colts
DL: Advantage Pats
LB: Advantage Pats
DB: Advantage Pats(w/Samuel)
ST: Advantage Pats
HC: Advantage Pats

Pats 7 Colts 3

Thats unbiased...Pats are simply better on paper. That doesnt necesarily mean that we'll beat them though.
At QB, I'll give advantage to the Pats, I'd take Brady any day of the week!
At RB, jury is still out. Give Maroney a full season healthy and Addai one season w/out Rhodes and then I'll decide. Everything else is spot on.

On D, the ONLY Colt player I'd take is Sanders. I'd happily take Moss, Brady, Mankins or Maroney over their Colt counterparts though.

I'd love to see Freeney as an OLB in our system just to see if he could do it. Situationally, he'd be an awesome player for us.

If its so rough living here, might I suggest.......oh, I don't know......MOVING?:rolleyes:

Maybe he's too poor to move to more affluent states, such as Alabama or Arkansas?

You could show some compassion.

Nice. I live in Indiana and I can name pretty much the whole team. Been a fan since the black days of the early 90's, from Steve Emtmann, Jeff George, Quentin Coryatt, Trev Alberts, and Don Majikowski through the miracle run to the afccg in 95 with Ray Buchanon, Tony Siragusa, Eugene Daniel, Jeff Herrod, Ashley Ambrose, Tony Bennet, Jason Belser and Jim Harbaugh. After that was the ill fated Lindy Infante era followed by the the arrival of Peyton Manning and Jim Mora in 98, which was the seed that culminated in the Super-Bowl win last year.

well, if i could get my parents to switch jobs, and move. :D

But i am not saying everyone, but a lot of people that I know, are "fans", that can name manning, harrison, and wayne, MAYBE one or two on defense. I have nothing against any sports fan, just ignorant ones, and it happens, in the town where I live (It isn't indianapolis so that may be part of it) people don't know ****.

Maybe he's too poor to move to more affluent states, such as Alabama or Arkansas?

You could show some compassion.

Oh man, that is great!! "Indiana, we have room for your trash!"

No, I live in Indiana because my parents work here. And none of us are colts fans, so don't worry. I don't cheer for them.

Last edited:
It's at this point in all threads relating to the Dolts that the assclown He Ban Me/He Hate Me/whateverthe****hisscreennameis chimes in with his usual idiotic, moronic crap........................

LOL!!! Looks like I am a STAR!!! Hey, at least I don't have any disrespectful "sigs" here.

well, if i could get my parents to switch jobs, and move. :D

But i am not saying everyone, but a lot of people that I know, are "fans", that can name manning, harrison, and wayne, MAYBE one or two on defense. I have nothing against any sports fan, just ignorant ones, and it happens, in the town where I live (It isn't indianapolis so that may be part of it) people don't know ****.
The fact that you speak of parents tells me all I need to know, little boy :rolleyes:

Are ALL of you here underage??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes