PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Frank Gore's regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his defense, we have no idea what kind of haircuts these other teams were offering. What if he ended up looking like this guy?
Fotor010871659.jpg
The resemblance to Scott Farkus from "A Christmas Story" is uncanny.

2c8c47c400ea4392a062f584d8648a8c.jpg

I thought Gore wanted to do a "from the U" reunion with Andre Johnson and since Pagano coached them at "the U" too?
Pagano was before Gore's time.

I don't know. I have the impression that he chose Indy over Philly not because of a few Bucks ~ Philly reportedly had a pretty sweet Offer on the table, as well ~ but because Coach Kelly's turbulent personnel moves and the consequent state of transition in Philly scared the Hell out'f'm.

Gore's a little too public with his thoughts for my taste ~ Coach Bill the Mad (Genius) and I see pretty much eye to eye in that regard ~ but he's been a phenomenal FootBall Player: A PowerBack with tremendous Agility, an excellent Receiver, and an awesome Blocker. And tough as Nails.

Mind you: I thought the Colts were foolish to drop $4,000,000 a Year on an HalfBack who was going to be 32 before he ever played a Down for'm...but he's been holding up all right. So far.

The Colts still haven't learned that Championships are won in the Trenches.

And for that, I am grateful.
Iggles was 3/$7.5m Dolts was 3/$12m

In his defense, we have no idea what kind of haircuts these other teams were offering. What if he ended up looking like this guy?
Fotor010871659.jpg
Lmao.

Heard GB was interested but it was lowball

What are you talking about Gore? The 12-4 Colts will be taking on the 11-5 Jets in the AFCCG game. Its hard to imagine, but the evidence seems pretty convincing.

Last edited:
Fotor010871659.jpg

I have such a hard time believing that guy is Al Davis' son. I keep picturing their family relationship being something like these guys:
SmokeyBandit_121Pyxurz.jpg

Fotor010871659.jpg

The scary and sad thing is he probably still gets more pssy than either me or you! ):

I have such a hard time believing that guy is Al Davis' son. I keep picturing their family relationship being something like these guys:
SmokeyBandit_121Pyxurz.jpg

To give him credit he plays a mean Banjo.

upload_2016-10-18_7-42-54.jpeg

“We’ll go back to work tomorrow,” head coach Chuck Pagano told reporters. “What else are you gonna do?”

ouch

The scary and sad thing is he probably still gets more pssy than either me or you! ):

Quality over quantity.

Why so snarky? I just further clarified your post to show that Gore did not go to Indianapolis for more money. o_O

Apologies. The tone of your message was entirely unclear, though.

Prefacing it with "And..." would've given a clue.

Posting as it you did projected disagreement.

His first mistake was signing with the Colts. His second mistake was thinking the NFL playoffs is called "the tournament"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes