PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Forum Thing (Cool:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukin

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just noticed the new catagories for the amount of posts we have.

To bad I am practice squad. :(

JW - what is the full list?

Rookie
Practice Squad
3rd String and Limited Action
All pro

Is what I have put together so far. Is that right?

Here's two more :

Second Team and Threatening Stater's Job
Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Second team? SECOND TEAM??? :enranged:

;)

Second team? SECOND TEAM??? :enranged:

;)

Better then PS :(...

Should'nt PS be lower then rookie? Rookie's might be starters... PS people are pretty much there for last resort, right?

This is what I could gather by browsing through the Members List sorted by post count...

In the Starting Line-up - minimum of 2,000 posts
Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract – 5,000
Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal -7,500
All Pro Poster – 10,000???

As of today there are 31 starters, 6 experienced starters, 2 veteran starters, and 1 all-pro.

This is what I am. I was getting really excited. Until I got to the "term deal" it was sounding good :D

:) my thoughts exactually.

Bender from Futurama: "Woooooo!"

LOL I noticed them too-very clever! How do you advance,by the # of posts or? And whooo is Stater?

I am "on the roster." This puts me between the practise squad and third string. I'm comfortable with that.

LOL I noticed them too-very clever! How do you advance,by the # of posts or? And whooo is Stater?

Whoever Stater is, I'm going after his job!

I'm p*ssed. I went from Sr. Member to third string. S*cks.

Last edited:
I noticed them a few days ago. I'd like to know what the compete list is. Such as on another forum I've frequented for years it goes:

0 Stranger
1 Newbie
25 Regular
50 Journeyman
100 Jr. Member
250 Member
500 Senior Member
1000 Executive Member
1500 Pooh-Bah
2500 Grand Pooh-Bah
5000 Master
10000 Grand Master
25000 Legend
50000 Immortal

I'm p*ssed. I went from Sr. Member to third string. S*cks.

Just wander over to the political forum. Seems to be the place to rack up the serious post counts. :)

Or just post snarky, pithy replies. It's served me well so far ;)

Just wander over to the political forum. Seems to be the place to rack up the serious post counts. :)

Or just post snarky, pithy replies. It's served me well so far ;)
The political forum is definitely the place to keep the posts coming during the offseason. During the season it's tough to be there and here, you'd be on patsfans.com all day . . .

The political forum is definitely the place to keep the posts coming during the offseason. During the season it's tough to be there and here, you'd be on patsfans.com all day . . .

It really does take a tremendous amount of restraint on my part to NOT go over there. I dig the political game, but I've got sites to get my fill. Fact is, I like coming here to escape it. Plus, I it's nice for me to come here just to talk Pats football with fellow Pats fans and not have an opinion formed on them because of a heated political discussion where they would most likely disagree with me.

Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with that forum. I just like to be able to escape from the "real" world sometimes.

It really does take a tremendous amount of restraint on my part to NOT go over there. I dig the political game, but I've got sites to get my fill. Fact is, I like coming here to escape it. Plus, I it's nice for me to come here just to talk Pats football with fellow Pats fans and not have an opinion formed on them because of a heated political discussion where they would most likely disagree with me.

Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with that forum. I just like to be able to escape from the "real" world sometimes.
I take long breaks from there but then I inevitibly get drawn back in. But, yeah, I do think sometimes my opinions over there make people dislike me over here :D

I guess this thread is as good as any to again point out the new "Zoints Profile" thing.. I still have no idea exactly what it's for, but it's pretty nifty. I can't get my own pics to show up on there, but everyone else's do.

I guess this thread is as good as any to again point out the new "Zoints Profile" thing.. I still have no idea exactly what it's for, but it's pretty nifty. I can't get my own pics to show up on there, but everyone else's do.

Ah. That makes sense. I got that thing you sent me and was confused, thinking I had missed something all along.

The new features are kind of like a "Pimp My PatsFans."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye