PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Forum Sig/Avatar requests (Dryheat & Husker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan Dave said:
Avatars and sigs are fun. My favorite is PatsNUTME's Rodney sig. So badass. I love that phrase. I shamelessly stole it and made a sig, but won't use it here out of respect to his original.

rodneysig.jpg

You stole my sig????? Have you no shame??

OK, you said that you were shameless, that's cool.:rocker:

I supoose you stole my Colts demon too.:singing:

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
It was a blatant set-up for sombody to drop the Jests Fan bomb again but nobody bit. ;)

That's probably because I'm on all of their "dead to me" lists.

PATSNUTme said:
There is nothing in the movie Tombstone or the Bible about Rodney.

But there should be.:rocker:

Hah! That's your interpretation. Rodney is clearly the fourth horseman. The hints are all there, if you read closely.

So, where has that thief Michigan Dave been hiding since he admitted to stealing my sig.

I have a lawyer who, specializes in internet football message boards, checking into my legal rights.

PATSNUTme said:
So, where has that thief Michigan Dave been hiding since he admitted to stealing my sig.

I have a lawyer who, specializes in internet football message boards, checking into my legal rights.

I've been assembling a "dream team" legal defense squad. Yeah, you better watch it, pal. When they're done with you, you'll be paying me royalties on that sig!!!

PATSNUTme said:

Does he specialize in defamation suits as well? Because quite honestly, Digger has had me buggin' since my SeahawksPatriotseveryotherNFLteamchick post.

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
Does he specialize in defamation suits as well? Because quite honestly, Digger has had me buggin' since my SeahawksPatriotseveryotherNFLteamchick post.

Yeah, you should definitely bump that.

Michigan Dave said:
I've been assembling a "dream team" legal defense squad. Yeah, you better watch it, pal. When they're done with you, you'll be paying me royalties on that sig!!!

OH yea! Well here is my lawyers business card.

shark_feeding_timeline200100.jpg

dryheat44 said:
Yeah, you should definitely bump that.

No way. I'm trying to keep that on the down low if you know what I'm sayin' g. :D

huskeralk said:
No way. I'm trying to keep that on the down low if you know what I'm sayin' g. :D

Understood. If you are a member at JI, post the pic that assclown posted. I wouldn't mind seeing what this broad looks like. But not enough to actually register.

dryheat44 said:
Understood. If you are a member at JI, post the pic that assclown posted. I wouldn't mind seeing what this broad looks like. But not enough to actually register.

I'm pretty sure guests can visit there again. He shut off all guests but evidentally his hits went down a little too much so he opened it back up again. Funny stuff.

I haven't been over there for a long time. I wouldn't know how to take a pic from their forum and post it over here.

I think my log in info is still good. If you want to tell me how to retrieve it, I'll try, maybe over the weekend.

PATSNUTme said:
I haven't been over there for a long time. I wouldn't know how to take a pic from their forum and post it over here.

I think my log in info is still good. If you want to tell me how to retrieve it, I'll try, maybe over the weekend.

Here ya go.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=115560

I don't know if the thread is still there or not, this ip was banned so I can't log on from here.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

No need for that. Thanks, though.

Michael said:
How does a big Jets fan like yourself get banned from Jets Insider?

It's pretty easy actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back