PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Former Ravens linebacker Tony Fein, 27, found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Winter strikes again.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Kid got some bad press in Baltimore before he was cut. He was dressed in a sweatsuit hanging out at Baltimore's Inner Harbor (Johnny Rockets) with friends. Baltimore police profiled him based on his attire, since he looked like a gang member. He ended up getting arrested, only to be released and charges dropped.

27 year old rookie, trying to make it back after college and serving in Iraq. Sorry for his family, that's to young to die.

Fixed haha

Pathetic! I am not saying you should express condolences or feel sorry. But can't you at least have the decency to keep quiet instead of mocking and jeering under the guise of lame humor?

Pathetic! I am not saying you should express condolences or feel sorry. But can't you at least have the decency to keep quiet instead of mocking and jeering under the guise of lame humor?

To be fair, it was my lame humor that set him up. 'Twas a lapse in judgment.

My condolences to the family. No one should have to lose a 27 year old in the prime of his life. Hopefully they have a good support structure around them.

Regarding humor about this subject, I'll be honest. The first thought I had was, " I bet Ray Lewis blames the refs". I think thats more of a reflection of the massive amount of whining we've seen come from the Raven's organization. It's in the forefront of eveyone's minds. Last night I was talking to a buddy on the phone and my infant son was crying. He joked that I must have Ray Lewis over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back