PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- for those who have NFL Network...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Well for those of you , who have NFL Network, Im not sure if anyone knows , there has not been much promotion on this , but the Broncos are playing the Chiefs on thanksgiving nite.. Its there first NFL Game ever televised.. In fact the way they are promoting it , I dont think NFL has ever been on TV..

Look a little sarcastic, and I know they are excited, but come on guys...settle down on the promotion.. You have been overhyping this game since Mothers Day..

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Well for those of you , who have NFL Network, Im not sure if anyone knows , there has not been much promotion on this , but the Broncos are playing the Chiefs on thanksgiving nite.. Its there first NFL Game ever televised.. In fact the way they are promoting it , I dont think NFL has ever been on TV..

Look a little sarcastic, and I know they are excited, but come on guys...settle down on the promotion.. You have been overhyping this game since Mothers Day..

I won't get to see it because I'll be out of town.

My biggest question will be this: Will DirecTV customers get to see it in HD? I have stopped watching NFL Network because standard definition absolutely sucks on a HD set.

Bob G

I hate how they have these new primetime Thursday night games, but if you don't have directv, you don't get to watch it. Why isn't NFL network and Sunday ticket offered to other carriers? UGH! It ticks me off!

You need to write your carrier and pressure them to pick up NFL Network.

NFL RE-play...... da da da da ta...On Toos-day!

Overall not crazy about the NFL network, wanted to see some of the training camp stuff that had to do with the Pats, could not find anything. Find some of their reporting sub par, the replays are good as are the older stuff... but the current stuff leaves a lot to be desired. Marshall Faulk is terrible.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I hate how they have these new primetime Thursday night games, but if you don't have directv, you don't get to watch it. Why isn't NFL network and Sunday ticket offered to other carriers? UGH! It ticks me off!

I don't have directv and I get NFL network as part of the "Digital Sports Package" on my cable.

I agree that some of the superflous stuff is subpar but overall, I can watch football any time I want and I like that idea!

NFL Network on Demand is pretty cool too, especially all of the extra patriots' related stuff they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back