Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT- for those who have NFL Network...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Well for those of you , who have NFL Network, Im not sure if anyone knows , there has not been much promotion on this , but the Broncos are playing the Chiefs on thanksgiving nite.. Its there first NFL Game ever televised.. In fact the way they are promoting it , I dont think NFL has ever been on TV..

Look a little sarcastic, and I know they are excited, but come on guys...settle down on the promotion.. You have been overhyping this game since Mothers Day..
  2. bobgeorge

bobgeorge Moderator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I won't get to see it because I'll be out of town.

My biggest question will be this: Will DirecTV customers get to see it in HD? I have stopped watching NFL Network because standard definition absolutely sucks on a HD set.

Bob G
  3. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hate how they have these new primetime Thursday night games, but if you don't have directv, you don't get to watch it. Why isn't NFL network and Sunday ticket offered to other carriers? UGH! It ticks me off!
  4. MDPATSFAN

MDPATSFAN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You need to write your carrier and pressure them to pick up NFL Network.

NFL RE-play...... da da da da ta...On Toos-day!
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Overall not crazy about the NFL network, wanted to see some of the training camp stuff that had to do with the Pats, could not find anything. Find some of their reporting sub par, the replays are good as are the older stuff... but the current stuff leaves a lot to be desired. Marshall Faulk is terrible.
  6. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't have directv and I get NFL network as part of the "Digital Sports Package" on my cable.

I agree that some of the superflous stuff is subpar but overall, I can watch football any time I want and I like that idea!

NFL Network on Demand is pretty cool too, especially all of the extra patriots' related stuff they have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.