PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT for ESPN Haters: Writer Compares Rooting For Celtics to Rooting For Hitler

I'm getting a little sleep at least. I wanna be up to watch all the sports talk and shows, I want to listen to all the WEEI talk shows tomorrow. WOW and then Thursday I'm going to the parade...cant wait.
ive made my list. the wheaties box with kg on it. the sports illustrted with the celtics win banner 17 on it. tshirt dvd and championship hat. i just hope they have a box set dvd like the sox had after they won there two ws.

I am sure she is loving it....just as much as she is loving unemployment....:bricks::bricks:
i kinda wish she would be on rome is burning again. i want to hear her explain picking the lakers in 5 games again. lol lol. she was so smug about it when she made her pick. lmao

ive made my list. the wheaties box with kg on it. the sports illustrted with the celtics win banner 17 on it. tshirt dvd and championship hat. i just hope they have a box set dvd like the sox had after they won there two ws.

They released a Celtics history box set which I have. Its one of my favorite things to watch. Has all the classic games FULL, a indepth history of the team and its dynasties from Russell/Cousy to Cowens to Bird. Its a shame it doesn't cover this season though. I'm sure they'll release a 2007-2008 Boston Celtics DVD though.

I hate when they have fill in guests on Rome reading all his lines, it's so....unatural.

i kinda wish she would be on rome is burning again. i want to hear her explain picking the lakers in 5 games again. lol lol. she was so smug about it when she made her pick. lmao
I wanna see that boob Skip Bayless and his explanation for picking the Lakers in 5. He claimed after the C's won Game 1 that even if they win Game 2 the Lakers will go back to LA and win all three and then finish off the Celts in Boston.

Speaking of Rome is Burning, I was watching the other day and Kenny Anderson (point guard during our 01-02 season which ended in a loss in the Eastern Conference finals) it was cool to see him again.

Last edited:
I wanna see that boob Skip Bayless and his explanation for picking the Lakers in 5. He claimed after the C's won Game 1 that even if they win Game 2 the Lakers will go back to LA and win all three and then finish off the Celts in Boston.
is he ever right about anything? lol

Well her, just like Tomase....their days are short in sports journalism....

rome is entertaining but his guest are pathetic lol

I remember a month ago watching and in his "forum" part one of the guests was claiming that Spy Gate was the worst scandal in professional sports history, much worse than the Black Sox and how everything the Pats have accomplished if forever tainted. It was enough to make me puke. Where the hell did they get that guy to come on? is what I was thinking.

Since Ms. Hill led the charge to fire Don Imus after his comments, I want to paraphrase her "I think she needs to be fired to realize the seriousness of her words".

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back