PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomezcat

Grumpy Englishman.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone follow it? I mean, I know this is a Cameraball forum, but Football is my real passion. I reckon we are going to stuff the Chargers (I really do). This sort of s**t has really got to get the lads fired up.

Beating the Chargers is a foregone conclusion; we're working on winning a battle that is actually a challenge :)

There was a caller into WEEI earlier, and he was saying how he thinks the whole Pats fanbase will be immensely fired up about things now and that on Sunday we'll see the fans respond accordingly.

Does anyone follow it? I mean, I know this is a Cameraball forum, but Football is my real passion. I reckon we are going to stuff the Chargers (I really do). This sort of s**t has really got to get the lads fired up.

Hehe. Very funny Gomezcat. We have lost focus a bit.

Cat, you need to use some of the following words on a post to make it topical for the forum

1.Tape
2.Camera
3.cheat, cheater, or cheating
4. rules
5.commish
6.violation
7.tarnish
8 penalties
9 suspension
10.scandal

Well, the US woman's team looked a bit sluggish against the North Koreans, but then Brazil oddly played rubbish football. Stay tuned for my thoughts on the German squad.

I'll leave the following thought:

why do these women have smaller breasts than Eric Mangini?

Cat, you need to use some of the following words on a post to make it topical for the forum

1.Tape
2.Camera
6.violation
7.tarnish
8 penalties
9 suspension
10.scandal

... all of which, used in the right context, can get me VERY excited.:eek:

Well, the US woman's team looked a bit sluggish against the North Koreans, but then Brazil oddly played rubbish football. Stay tuned for my thoughts on the German squad.

I'll leave the following thought:

why do these women have smaller breasts than Eric Mangini?

Well, they need to be smaller or else chest control could become a real issue. I trained with a couple of women at work last month and they were vicious and I was just the keeper. They made the likes of Rodney Harrison look like a pansy.

Hey, what do people think about Kyle Brady?

I personally think that he is a big reason for the stonewall that was the pats line this last weekend.

That line has a chance to really do something this weekend. And, if Merriman is having heel problems, then this could be quite a game for us. I actually look for some hard running from Morris and Maroni. I feel rather confident for some reason?? I watched the Bolts/Bears game and if the Bears had not dropped the freak'n ball ever two seconds, that game might have been a lot different. Look for some running folks.

Yo g-cat, well played with the thread title.

:rofl:

Regards,
Chris

I expect that LT will be booed every time his name is mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill