PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Follow the brightest star in the sky and it will lead you to where..Tim Tebow is,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Follow the brightest star in the sky and it will lead you to where

My answer would have been the sky :D

Re: OT: Follow the brightest star in the sky and it will lead you to where..Tim Tebow

Go Tim! Help our draft pick!

Re: OT: Follow the brightest star in the sky and it will lead you to where..Tim Tebow

Go Tim! Help our draft pick!

I actually wished Denver's "A Team" would go up against Oakland.

I hope he does well ... i like when many of the mediots are exposed for being idiots.

Damn:mad:I thought they where gonna play this game with heart after the thrashing they got from the raiders.Now i expect the raiders to win.I see an 8-8 record for the raiders now.:(

Tebow is the ultimate fraud QB but I will be rooting against the Raiders. I really want them to end up 8-8 or worse for obvious draft reasons......

Last edited:

Guess I can sit Brandon Lloyd's arse in my fantasy league now. ******* Broncos.

Really hope Tebow does well. Of course I want to see the Raiders beaten but even more than that, I think the guy is a born winner and I just like him.

Really hope Tebow does well. Of course I want to see the Raiders beaten but even more than that, I think the guy is a born winner and I just like him.

I met him at an event honoring Florida boy scouts for community service last Spring, before the draft. He shook hands with every kid and you could look him in the eye and see their was no fake to him. I know I made fun of the level of devotion people have for him, but respect for his character is in fact deserved.

Does Denver have an owner or all the fans driving this team? They seem to be making a lot of rash decisions that are going to affect them negatively in the short-term.

Orton is the 4th rated QB in the league so I guess it makes sense to start Tebow? If he plays poorly the city is going to burn down.

Does Denver have an owner or all the fans driving this team? They seem to be making a lot of rash decisions that are going to affect them negatively in the short-term.

Orton is the 4th rated QB in the league so I guess it makes sense to start Tebow? If he plays poorly the city is going to burn down.
He is the 17th rated QB actually, he is 4th in yardage.
Orton has a rib injury and hasn't practiced all week. Add to that he has been horrible the last two weeks and its as good a time as any to give Tebow a shot.

Tebow is the ultimate fraud QB but I will be rooting against the Raiders. I really want them to end up 8-8 or worse for obvious draft reasons......

So we can save this and if he does well we can call you a fraud poster. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes