PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Figure Skating my new favorite sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATSNUTme said:
So, my wife was watching the Olympics and I came into the room and figure skateing was on. It blew me away.

Each triple-toe-loop, each double and triple axel, left me breathless. I can't wait for the Ice Dancing to come on.:cool:

Who said that there is no life after football?

Honey, I am on hold with Dr. Phil right now......

Do you plan on trying out for Skating with the Stars on Fox? I bet you would look stunning in one of those little outfits with the sequins!!

Bill's Girl said:
Honey, I am on hold with Dr. Phil right now......

Do you plan on trying out for Skating with the Stars on Fox? I bet you would look stunning in one of those little outfits with the sequins!!

1. There is a 'skating with the stars" show? for real?

2. Whats a sequin? Are we heading back to the Metro thing again?

PATSNUTme said:
1. There is a 'skating with the stars" show? for real?

2. Whats a sequin? Are we heading back to the Metro thing again?

HAHA!!! Yes, the show is on Fox on Monday night before 24 is on! That hot chick from Fox Sports, Jillian Barbieri (sp??) is one of the skaters. Bruce Jenner of Olympic decathalon fame was also on that show. I never watched it.

A sequin is a round shiney thing on shirts and dresses that reflects the light. Ask your wife, I bet she owns something with them. Think Elvis' Vegas outfits!!!

I am sick of this fricken Metro stuff, whoever invented that word should be shot! To the best of my knowledge, Tommy has never worn anything with sequins!

whoever said figure skaters are boring?

Attachments

• tanya-boxer.jpg
    tanya-boxer.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 97
PATSNUTme said:
So, my wife was watching the Olympics and I came into the room and figure skateing was on. It blew me away.

Each triple-toe-loop, each double and triple axel, left me breathless. I can't wait for the Ice Dancing to come on.:cool:

Good God man - get a hold of yourself, take a prozac and turn on the NFL channel!! :rolleyes:

Bill's Girl said:
HAHA!!! Yes, the show is on Fox on Monday night before 24 is on! That hot chick from Fox Sports, Jillian Barbieri (sp??) is one of the skaters. Bruce Jenner of Olympic decathalon fame was also on that show. I never watched it.

A sequin is a round shiney thing on shirts and dresses that reflects the light. Ask your wife, I bet she owns something with them. Think Elvis' Vegas outfits!!!

I am sick of this fricken Metro stuff, whoever invented that word should be shot! To the best of my knowledge, Tommy has never worn anything with sequins!

Bruce Jenner?? Gold medal winner. Then,he was the star of that great hit "Can't Stop the Music", with the co-stars being the Viilage People. It's amazing how people will humiliate themselves for money.

My daughter made me take to the movies to see that. It's amazing how fathers will humiliate themselves for their daughters.

Incidentally, NUT, you may well see a velvet unitard if your keep this figure skating thing up. On a man.

Just warning you.

Bella*chick said:
Incidentally, NUT, you may well see a velvet unitard if your keep this figure skating thing up. On a man.

Just warning you.

Like I said before. I'm not going to last more than 30 seconds in my living room when the men skaters are on. I will be banished.;)

PATSNUTme said:
Like I said before. I'm not going to last more than 30 seconds in my living room when the men skaters are on. I will be banished.;)
Although there is a certain WOW factor in seeing a guy do a quadruple-triple jump.

Too bad he has to have feathers coming out of his a** in the process.

Bella*chick said:
Although there is a certain WOW factor in seeing a guy do a quadruple-triple jump.

Too bad he has to have feathers coming out of his a** in the process.

:rofl: It doesn't do a thing for me, feathers or no feathers.

PATSNUTme said:
:rofl: It doesn't do a thing for me, feathers or no feathers.
LOL, well, to each their own. I am not too interested in the Olympics either, truth be told, although we women are supposed to go nuts over figure skating. IMO, the whole damn thing is more fixed than ever (this is how they "fixed" the mess made at the last scandal-ridden Games....make a new scoring system that is 10 times worse than the first!).

It's not a sport. Athletic, yes, but NOT a sport.

A new worlds record. I was banished in 14 seconds.

Maybe when the finals come on we can have a figure skating thread.:singing:

Last edited:
re:

I think I like watching women's figure skating for the same reason I like watching women's gymnastics. The girls have really nice bodies and they wear tights.

I felt dirty writing that just now. I'm think I'm going to head over and spend some time on the cheerleaders thread.

Isn't figure skating and gymnastics most of the girls 15 to 20 years old. Just think about it.

Did I hear that someone did a quad? All I heard was oooooooooooooooooooh!

By that time my wife was not speaking to me beacuse I was making too many jokes. I had been banished but I was allowed back.

Last edited:
I understand that the men's figure skating finals are on tonight. oooooooooh!

PATSNUTme said:
I understand that the men's figure skating finals are on tonight. oooooooooh!
Nut, don't forget your date with Stacy on Dancing with the Stars!!! :D

PATSNUTme said:

Quoting the immortal words of Nancy Kerrigan: "WHY ... ?! WHY ... ?!"

PatsChick87 said:
Nut, don't forget your date with Stacy on Dancing with the Stars!!! :D

OMG, don't tell me I'll have a conflict. There 's only one of me.

OK- Stacy wins.

That's another show that I'll be banish from watching with my wife & daughter. They'll get pissed at me real fast. But I'll catch it in another room.

PATSNUTme said:
OMG, don't tell me I'll have a conflict. There 's only one of me.

OK- Stacy wins.

That's another show that I'll be banish from watching with my wife & daughter. They'll get pissed at me real fast. But I'll catch it in another room.

Just have them call you in when Stacey's on, then take your leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots