Reggie Brown WR

Alge Crumpler TE

Ladainian Tomlinson RB
Willis Mcgahee RB
Reuben Droughns RB
Kevan Barlow RB

Jeff Wilkins K

San Diego D

I picked up Frye, Brown, Droughns, and Barlow off waivers. Traded for Crumpler.

After 5 weeks I'm currently leading the league in points scored but I'm only 3-2. One week I forgot to put in one of my QBs. Big mistake, I could have won! Other loss was just a bad week I think.

Any suggestions on how I can improve? I'd like to upgrade McGahee but getting a top RB is gonna be tough. I'd love to get Torry Holt too but that guy's probably untouchable the way he's been playing. He's not that much better pointwise than Johnson or Boldin so far anyways. I think Boldin might get more touches with Fitzgerald out. But then again they might double team him more too...

Last edited:
That looks like a pretty solid roster, but the one thing I'm noticing is a weakness at RB and that is by far the most important position.

VJCPatriot said:
Any suggestions on how I can improve? I'd like to upgrade McGahee but getting a top RB is gonna be tough. I'd love to get Torry Holt too but that guy's probably untouchable the way he's been playing. He's not that much better pointwise than Johnson or Boldin so far anyways. I think Boldin might get more touches with Fitzgerald out. But then again they might double team him more too...
I would look for a team with an abundance at RB and a need for a WR. Then package McGahee and Coles and ship them out in exchange for a better RB.

In a start 2 QB league, you've got a top 3 QB in McNabb & an excellent #2 in Eli. You've got a top 3 RB in Tomlinson and a very good #2 in McGahee. Your top 3 WRs (2 WRs & Flex) are good. You've got a premier FG kicker and D. Your TE is starter-caliber. I think you have an excellent chance to win your league as is, considering you're the high scorer and should be 4-1. You'll coast to the playoffs. Look at your league's playoff weeks to see which players on other teams appear to have favorable matchups and target those players near your league's trading deadline.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill