PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Female Bills fan gets punched in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought beating women was a Steeler thing, not suprised the Jets fans are into that stuff too though

Are we sure that's a woman? Looks to be built like Dan Koppen from this view, but it is Buffalo, so who knows.

This makes my blood boil. I've been to many Pats/Jest games at "Giants" stadium. I always end up in some kind of altercation or see people, incuding women, have food thrown at them. Jest fans are the worst. I wont even go anymore, even if I got tix for free. I dispise the entire jest nation. Just go to JI or GG, thats what you run into. I wish them the worst possible things that fans can go thru:mad:

The Jets (and their fans) are like the Horde in World Of Warcraft... ugly, smelly, and very uncivilized.

She looks larger than some of those actual Bills Linebackers :eek:

Last edited:
I heard Cromartie also jumped into the stands and knocked a woman up.........errr I mean 'out' :cool:

Are we sure that's a woman? Looks to be built like Dan Koppen from this view, but it is Buffalo, so who knows.

One of these days the headline will be "Female Bills fan gets kicked in the nuts"

And then the surrounding Jets crowd starts chanting @sshole at the poor unconscious woman!!?!

Unbelieveable ;)

And then the surrounding Jets crowd starts chanting @sshole at the poor unconscious woman!!?!

Unbelieveable ;)

Pigs grunt .

This shouldn't be a suprise.

The guy that hit her. He's a big man. Love to see him to it to a man and get the **** kicked out of him.

Is there anyway the police will get involved now that this is all over the internet.

That guy is a low life piece of $h!t. Makes you only wonder how he treats his wife/girlfriend.

IF he has any net worth, it will be seriously diminished after her big $ lawsuit

Unbelieveable ;)
Well she clearly wasn't going to show them her tits at that point, so what are they supposed to chant?

You'd think a fan would be happy his team is winning. It might have been man-1 for him if they were losing.

jets fans are the true definition of classless. Scum

This makes my blood boil. I've been to many Pats/Jest games at "Giants" stadium. I always end up in some kind of altercation or see people, incuding women, have food thrown at them. Jest fans are the worst. I wont even go anymore, even if I got tix for free. I dispise the entire jest nation. Just go to JI or GG, thats what you run into. I wish them the worst possible things that fans can go thru:mad:

Look at how these people on Jersey Shore and NJ Housewives act. These are same type of people at these Jets games.

Anyone else read the link as 'busted cleavage'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots