PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Fantasy starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK...so same question as last week...start Maroney or Julius Jones? I know it's not smart to make the homer picks in fantasy but I really feel that Maroney will have a much bigger game this week against the Jests...and Jones will most likely not fair well against the WAS run defense.

What do you think?

Michigan Die Hard said:
OK...so same question as last week...start Maroney or Julius Jones? I know it's not smart to make the homer picks in fantasy but I really feel that Maroney will have a much bigger game this week against the Jests...and Jones will most likely not fair well against the WAS run defense.

What do you think?

While I do think Maroney should have a solid effort against the Jets, it has to be Jones. The game against Jacksonville (which I watched in its entirety - damn you awful regional games) showed that Parcells is going to give him starters touches, with Marion Barber III not taking away as many as last year, and considering Bledsoe's struggles, he should see a lot of touches this week, even if it is against a solid defense. Mark me down as a vote for Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes