PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Removes Game 6 (Schilling Bloody Sock) from Sox Documentary

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
ESPN Removes GM6 (Schilling) from Sox Doc

Figure it's somewhat relevant. In a re-airing of 4 Days in October ESPN removed game 6 known as the Bloody Sock game from the show. ESPN claims it was due to length but everyone knows that's not quite close to the truth. Just another example of nastiness from that criminal organization.

Schilling fuming after ESPN edits out Game 6 from documentary

I feel like the best part of The Natural was when they edited out that he was bleeding at the plate.

Figure it's somewhat relevant. In a re-airing of 4 Days in October ESPN removed game 6 known as the Bloody Sock game from the show. ESPN claims it was due to length but everyone knows that's not quite close to the truth. Just another example of nastiness from that criminal organization.

Schilling fuming after ESPN edits out Game 6 from documentary
wow that is f-king pathetic. espn trying to rewrite sports history. i hate espn with a passion.

I totally disagree with the first statement. Not going there though. The last part, you're damn right.

Rather than quibbling about politics I think the point is "I think he's scum and I still don't like this." which is what is relevant. I'll go a step further and say that not only am I not a Schilling fan I think baseball is super dumb and I loathe the Sox and yet I still know that the bloody sock game was a big deal and taking it out is just ridiculous.

Another reason why I boycott everything FESPN and Disney. The only exception I make, and I do it under personal protest, is when FESPN is showing the Patriots game live and it's my only source to watch it.

But as soon as the game is over I shower to try and feel clean again.

This is really a stupid thing to get upset about? Just don't watch it

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

But as soon as the game is over I shower to try and feel clean again.

A shame they don't make body wash...

300.JPG

Pushing aside whatever you think about Schilling and his opinions, this censorship is beyond ridiculous and removes one of the most important storylines in the recent history of the Red Sox, hell the MLB. Imagine removing Butler's interception from SB49 storyline (not that I am saying it is as big a moment but reinforcing the point).

Utterly pathetic but hey, ESPN has form.

Wow.

Let's all pray they never get a hair across their asses about the Patriots.

That would be a bad day. However, I'm pretty sure if such a thing occurred, it wouldn't really register on this forum. Maybe see one or two threads with 5 views.

remove the most memorable part of the series..

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back