OT: ESPN has 'Jets investigation' in queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
FYI.

Not sure if they mean the harrasment investigation or the offseason violations investigation.

Re: OT: ESPN has 'Jets investigation' in queue.

The point was not that there is an investigation, but rather that ESPN will opine on it in the near future. The 2 things are different, don't you think?

No Ed ... come on now ... the media always opines on everything ... it's how they make money. The NFL has an investigation to do and ESPN has money to make. Rex is a hot topic ... this is a no brainer for week 1 fodder.

Well I, for one, got the notice and changed the channel. So thanks for the heads up!

No Ed ... come on now ... the media always opines on everything ... it's how they make money. The NFL has an investigation to do and ESPN has money to make. Rex is a hot topic ... this is a no brainer for week 1 fodder.

Regardless. The post was to let people know about the coverage. If you think there is too much media coverage of all things NFL that is your opinion. I would actually agree with that assesment. But you said I should 'check the threads' before I post when in fact there are no threads that advise people of the fact that the story will be on sportscenter soon. Admit when you are wrong, your life will be a lot easier.

Well I, for one, got the notice and changed the channel. So thanks for the heads up!

You're welcome. I for one can't wait for it. I'm going to bed.

The point was not that there is an investigation, but rather that ESPN will opine on it in the near future. The 2 things are different, don't you think?

I agree, they're sort of overlapping but still two separate topics for discussion. This isn't a discussion of the Jets situation, rather the media's coverage of it.

Of course, if this were the Patriots, this would be "cheating" and spygate references would begin, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes