PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eric LeGrand (rutgers) paralyzed from neck down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats horrible. I hope he can recover.

please let it end like that Bills player...I hate these injuries...hopefully he will walk again.

lets hope he gets well ASAP, thats really bull**** :(:(:( lets hope all will be fine

lets hope he gets well ASAP, thats really bull**** lets hope all we will be fine

lets hope he gets well ASAP, thats really bull**** lets hope all we will be fine out of football

My prayers are with him and his family...

I wish him the best with whatever surgeries he might have and during his recovery.

Hopefully he can use Adam Taliaferro's story as inspiration. I was on hand during the 2001 PSU season opener when he lead the team out onto the field. I don't think I've ever heard a crowd so loud and there was not a single dry eye in the stadium.

Adam Taliaferro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was watching the game on espn3.com and the second they showed him on the ground, you could tell he was paralyzed. He moved his head in disbelief that the rest of his body couldn't move. Just terrible. Hopefully he has a successful rehab.

Last edited:
Very very sad when ever this happens its the worst part of football.

There were a lot of helmet to helmet hits today... I wouldn't be surprised if we see suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back