PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ellis Hobbs likely to retire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll always remember Ellis' uncanny ability to celebrate after every single play he was involved in, even if he barely did anything. He was a pretty good corner, and an outstanding return man. I liked him, and hope he does well in life. I tried finding a video of his 108 yard kickoff return TD against the Jets but there weren't any of good quality. Oh well, I'm sure you all remember how awesome it was.

So sad to hear about Ellis. I was always a fan of his and liked what he brought to the field and the team.

His senior year he won the ISU Academic Athlete of the Year Award and was a finalist for Christian Athlete of the Year at ISU.

I have confidence that this is a young man with a great future ahead of him.

Between McDaniels and Hobbs this week a certain three letter ex-poster is living large.

Good luck Ellis. Better to get out while you can still walk.

I'll always remember Ellis' uncanny ability to celebrate after every single play he was involved in, even if he barely did anything. He was a pretty good corner, and an outstanding return man. I liked him, and hope he does well in life. I tried finding a video of his 108 yard kickoff return TD against the Jets but there weren't any of good quality. Oh well, I'm sure you all remember how awesome it was.

NFL Videos: Can't Miss Play: Hobbs' 108-yd kickoff return

Ouch, that's a terrible way to go. Hope you get better and can lead a normal life after this, Ellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back