PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eli looks like Peyton when he plays the Patriots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone watching the game? Eli looks horrible. Just like Peyton when he plays the Patriots.

Eli Manning=Michael Vick

DaBruinz said:
Anyone watching the game? Eli looks horrible. Just like Peyton when he plays the Patriots.

Actually he looks like Vick without the 41 yards/game on the ground he gets...OVERRATED, MEDIA DARLINGS for doing NOTHING. Both the Giants and Falcons win despite these both BELOW average QBs.

Love that commercial that says "lightning isn't suppossed to strike twice" while showing pictures of Peyton and Eli....and Eli has done what to be compared to his brother and his stats?....I would say achievments...but that wouldn't help my argument as Eli HAS achieved the level of success Peyton has pretty much already. :eek:

Eli just threw his 3rd INT. What a guy, he's a great QB for the Panthers.

Last edited:
DaBruinz said:

Yes, and when he's going down in a pile of Panthers, I'm seeing Peyton all over his face.

Yup, Eli's going home to wait for Peyton so they can play some golf. Both are excellent golfers. It's the only event they could contribute in at the Superstar challenge since neither is terribly athletic. Eli has that same dumb ass Manning-face look on his face like he's trying to figure out who pulled the rug out from under him. Look in the mirror Eli.

Left to their own devices, Carolina is still offensively challenged. Luckily Eli and Co have provided more than enough opportunities for the Carolina D and ST to carry the day.

Well there goes the Dream SB matchup all America has been longing for (acccording to Indy Star inhabitants anyway).

MoLewisrocks said:
Well there goes the Dream SB matchup all America has been longing for (acccording to Indy Star inhabitants anyway).

Pats - Bears? That's still in the cards.

SoCal Bong said:
Pats - Bears? That's still in the cards.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Pats-Bears revenge game. :agree:

Must be nauseating these day to be a football fan in NY. :D

The JETS have no QB and no coach. The Gints are Eli and Generalissimo Coughlin. They're also stuck with that turd Shockey.

Panthers going for a whupass shutout.

Hey, how about a rematch of XXXVIII? We lost to them in the regular season, and you know what that usually means....

Fanfrom1960 said:
Yes, and when he's going down in a pile of Panthers, I'm seeing Peyton all over his face.

Going down in a pile of Panthers...this is the best thing I've read all day. Firstly, a nice use of alliteration and secondly, a hilarious visual. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes