PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ed Reed contemplating retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY BRO! WHAT UP? said:
This will end as soon as he answers me and stops dancing around the question.
Or Ian bans you both..... nobody wants that.

Last edited:
Anyway, I'm surprised to hear that Ed Reed is considering that. He's still a gamer, but I do respect athletes who retire on their own terms and not because no team will sign them.

Since this has already veered already waaaaaay OT: Hey Joker, today at Hong Kong Disneyland one of the people working there was named... Joker. That is his real, official name. I thought of you and Heath Ledger.

I hope Reed does not retire. I think of him as one of the true greats of the game and he seems like a good guy.

It would be tough to see Reed retire. I'd love to see him playing here for a year or two though.

If he has health problems, I'd like to see him retire a Raven. It's a shame he never got a ring, he truly was a phenomenal player. Anyone that can regularly pick of Peyton Manning is a stud. Simple as that.

This will end as soon as he answers me and stops dancing around the question.
lol .... who are you? and why does he have to answer you?

I love some people on this board.

I think TriplecHamp would have won that fight. He watches the UFC and (probably) wears TAPOUT T-Shirts. :cool:

Reed hasn't been the same for what, 3 years?
Its gotta be frustrating for an ultra-competitive (you can tell) guy like Ed Reed to play at half strength all the time.

Reed hasn't been the same for what, 3 years?
Its gotta be frustrating for an ultra-competitive (you can tell) guy like Ed Reed to play at half strength all the time.

He's still great. He outsmarted Manning twice in that playoff game. How many times do you see Manning get outsmarted just once in a game, let alone twice?

He's still great. He outsmarted Manning twice in that playoff game. How many times do you see Manning get outsmarted just once in a game, let alone twice?

He's still great, but he isn't as complete as he used to be because of his injuries. That hurts when you're Ed Reed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes