PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eagles @ Cowboys game discussion (Monday Night Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, that was so stupid. What was he thinking? :D

What an idiot! LOL! :D

Wow, DeSean Jackson is an idiot. He wasn't even close to the end zone...

maybe the eagles should keep the boys in front of them. you know bb would make them go on a 7-10 play drive

This game is awesome. LOL

So, Jackson celebrates too early, negating a touchdown. Westbrook has to run it on the next play and now his back is hurt.

lol?

TO's a monster. Was Jerry Jones eating popcorn? LOL

That was worse than when Plaxico Burress spiked the ball before he was down by contact.

If Andy Reid could somehow field a team of horse jockeys at wide receiver, they would be unstoppable with McNabb's knack for nailing his normal height receivers in the ankles. Tom Terrific had a habit of this occasionally, but McNabb has personalized the art of mowing the lawn even when he's under no pressure whatsoever.

If I were Andy Reid, Desean Jackson would be unemployed tomorrow. I
would not tolerate someone that friggin stupid on my team.

That is without a doubt the dumbest play I have ever seen in football.

Many years ago a Patriots rookie wide receiver did the same thing in his first pre-season game. I can't remember if it was either Daryl Stingley or Stanley Morgan. In that case he threw the ball through the end zone before he got there and it was ruled a touchback. Maybe some others here can remember it better............That receiver turned out pretty good and Jackson will too...and be the subject of much ribbing.....

Last edited:

ya that is a smart idea. chris slade once did that post interception before.

the kid is a playmaker

anyone think we could beat the Eagles or Cowboys this year without Brady? They both look very good.

anyone think we could beat the Eagles or Cowboys this year without Brady? They both look very good.

Defense is key my friend. Neither defense has done much in this game, IMO.

Last edited:
Hey guys, any links to streaming radio feeds? Sorry, the forums real slow for me, so I couldn't search...

Many years ago a Patriots rookie wide receiver did the same thing in his first pre-season game. I can't remember if it was either Daryl Stingley or Stanley Morgan. In that case he threw the ball through the end zone before he got there and it was ruled a touchback. Maybe some others here can remember it better............That receiver turned out pretty good and Jackson will too...and be the subject of much ribbing.....

It was Mike Haynes, when he was a rookie. It was on a punt return and he did the exact same thing as Jackson. Good thing they didn't cut him he went on to have an ok career :)

Last edited:
Defense is key my friend. Neither defense has done much in this game, IMO.

And I don't think we have the defense to keep up with either of these guys. Remember we just got past the Eagles a year ago with Feeley under center. But anything can happen, I guess.

I'm glad they mentioned Brady's footwork. It's nice to see Romo trying to emulate him...

Everytime I watch Barber, I can't help but think of Maroney. They are roughly the same size, look very similiar (with the dreads, not being racist, obv), split the duties at U. Minnesota, and yet, Barber just seems to hit the holes harder and faster. Maroney is the #1 back for the Pats and has obviously made it, but Barber has proven himself better...

It's just hard not to think why Maroney doesn't do what he does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back