PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Drew Brees dislocated elbow ... IN THE PRO BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Well I wanted to see Tom play with Belichick in the pro bowl, but this goes to show why people pull out of this game.. Brees who is playin with his coaching staff from NO, got hurt .. He got hurt in a game where there is no blitzing involved,and everything should be all Vanilla... Well guess what it was not, and now Im glad Brady rather hit golf balls, that hit Chad Johnson in the endzone on a play called by Mcdaniels.. I always liked the pro bowl,but there has to be something different done, its a different era...

Well I wanted to see Tom play with Belichick in the pro bowl, but this goes to show why people pull out of this game.. Brees who is playin with his coaching staff from NO, got hurt .. He got hurt in a game where there is no blitzing involved,and everything should be all Vanilla... Well guess what it was not, and now Im glad Brady rather hit golf balls, that hit Chad Johnson in the endzone on a play called by Mcdaniels.. I always liked the pro bowl,but there has to be something different done, its a different era...

Chad Johnson also hyper-extended his knee (haven't heard if it turned out to be more than that or not).

Morman got obliterated as well.... Lucky to still be alive after that hit.

Drew Brees dislocated the elbow on his non throwing arm.It's no big deal.

They should just do away with this game that is why Pats players dont care and dont want to go.

Morman got obliterated as well.... Lucky to still be alive after that hit.

yea what was that? I wondered if the media talked to him or moorman about it after the game

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=50570

im glad no pats went... it is a stupid game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye