PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT...Download "My SI!" its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I read about this thing on PFT so I went to the SI Website found the ad for it at the top "My SI" and downloaded its totally awesome, you have to download it to see it, really neat and cool. :D

NEM said:
I just downloaded it. Its cool.
Yea, I like it...especially the Swimsuit pictures. 110% perfect quality with those pics. :D

Nothing gets better than a slide of Laurence Maroney breaking a tackle against at Atlanta to a babe in a bikini sitting on a convertable.

Last edited:
From Pro Football Talk:

"MY SI" IS THE S-*-I-T
You might have noticed over the past few days an interstitial ad for a new feature from Sports Illustrated called "my SI." We decided that, since the service is being advertised on the site, we should give it a test drive.
And the thing is great.
Don't take our word for it. Download it for yourself. It installs a TV-style crawl onto the bottom of your computer screen with scores and news. And it builds a special page with news, standings, and scores relating to your favorite NFL team.
The program also provides a screen saver that consists of a loop of photos of your favorite team. And the pictures are stunning, high-quality stuff.
It's an absolute must for any NFL fan who has a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back