PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins' Will Allen out for year, torn ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT--Dolphins Will Allen out for year, torn ACL

too bad, hate to see a guy lose a season

on another note....just in time for randy and wes to school some rookies

Re: OT--Dolphins Will Allen out for year, torn ACL

Another AFCE team suffers a bad injury. This is the part about football that I really hate. Best wishes for a complete recovery.

Tough break for Will and the Fish with the Jesters coming up this weekend.

Am I more sensitive to the issue or does there seem to be more ACL season ending injuries already this season?

if it is a bad ACL injury....... it surpasses LEON'S unfortunate compound fracture.

Wow!!! That means two rookie CBs playing at the same time against the Patriots in two weeks. THAT is a huge blow for the Phins.

Is Allen really all that good? - I have not payed much attention to their secondary.

Is Allen really all that good? - I have not payed much attention to their secondary.

He was/is very serviceable. It's a significant loss no question.

Am I more sensitive to the issue or does there seem to be more ACL season ending injuries already this season?

I'm at the opposite end- I feel like I'm only hearing about one or so a week, which feels like less than I'm used to. Probably just imagining that though- in reality it's probably about normal.

Injuries hit everybody. It's part of the game, unfortunately. This will make the Dolphins matchup a little easier. But they still have JT and Porter back there to rush the QB.

Positive note. Vollmer has looked very impressive in his starts thus far. I think we have a bit more protection for Brady against passrushers on that left side now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back