PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Does the axe fall on the Rat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassPats38

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I did not see this posted and with all the depressing news, I thought it might give Pats fans a smile. Early this morning Woody Johnson, the Jets owner, called a press conference at 10 am for himself, not Eric Mangini. Judgment day for the Rat?

[Mods: Please move this to another forum if appropriate]

Mangina is a given........... be if he keeps Tannenbaum, he just as big of an idiot.

I laughed my ass off when the broadcast duo were talking about Mangini and one of them said, "How can you fire a coach that won 9 games?". Very easily after you and get a crap load of high priced free agents and you get beat out by a team that signed your ex QB and another team that lost their best player and plugged in a, more or less, rookie at QB.

Part of me hopes that they keep this sleaze bag as coach. It just prolongs the Jets' futility.

Wfan just announced it, he is out... Great consolation prize...

I did not see this posted and with all the depressing news, I thought it might give Pats fans a smile. Early this morning Woody Johnson, the Jets owner, called a press conference at 10 am for himself, not Eric Mangini. Judgment day for the Rat?

[Mods: Please move this to another forum if appropriate]

Really, it does not matter - Farve is History and unless they hit the lottery in the draft with a QB, they are done - It does not matter who the coach is.

What are they $30 mil over the cap in 2009?? Before the draft?

It's gonna get ugly over there.

It will be announced today at a 10:00 am PC - The Rat is out.

The Jets are heading back to 4-12.

Say what you will of the Ratgina, he was at least mildly competent as a Coach, as two winning seasons in three attest. He rebuilt their Defense and it was at least acceptable. It was the Favre Offense that collapsed.

Jets fans can still bellow and complain, as is their wont. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back