OT : Disney stock getting pummeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconHeavy

Patriots Nation
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
images

Probably due to a combination of people tiring of ESPN being the sports version of TMZ coupled with them also getting tired of ESPN's political agenda getting driven down their throats.

Isn't ESPN part of the Basic package in the USA?

The best quote of the link right at the end

"ESPN is a must-have brand," he said.

All of the media stocks including Fox Viacom and Comcast have taken a beating the last couple days. It has to do with fears of fewer subscribers and thus lower ad rates. Netflix is ruling the roost these days and everyone including HBO are going streaming.

Its still a great stock. Actually its a good buy in AOT

Probably due to a combination of people tiring of ESPN being the sports version of TMZ coupled with them also getting tired of ESPN's political agenda getting driven down their throats.
TMZ is at least fairly credible.

I cut the cord myself right after the Superbowl and I'm never going back :D but its sweet to see the BSPN is "losing subscribers".

awww....Donna Duck is quackers because poor Mickey just found out Minnie is effin' Goofy...(yes it's OK to LYAO at this tasteless swipe taken at the Magic Mushroom Kingdom):cool:

There was a good story about this an the bundling bubble -- I might've started a thread, if it wasn't somebody else

There was a good story about this an the bundling bubble -- I might've started a thread, if it wasn't somebody else

That was a good thread. The article, I believe, referenced the changing cable scheme of going to "pay by channel" format and how expensive BSPN is. BSPN may be forced to reduce their price which will effect their ability to pay for their current contracts with the NFL etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes