PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dillon arrested...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean:
former Patriot arrested for DUI and spousal abuse, again?

Dillon had arrests before his NFL career, during it, and after it. It's a shame to see, but not exactly unexpected.

Thanks for everything you did for the team, Corey. You scumlord.

Honestly, I can overlook drugs.

But abusing a woman? Just something pieces of **** do.

This is just a reminder of how organizations have to balance risk/reward. This could have happened on our watch. Thankfully it didn't. Corey had one highly motivated year for the ages for us, then basically tanked. Whether it was injuries, the extension, or he just plain wore out. At least he limited his disappointing behavior to on the field. Bill has said it's difficult to predict which guys will age gradually and gracefully and which will simply hit a wall and be toast. Particularly amongst running backs. It's also true that a leopard never changes it's spots and these guys are by and large who they are before and after their NFL careers. The trick is in picking enough good guys to surround the obviously flawed ones with and hoping with that kind of support they will restrain themselves for upwards of a decade or at least during the period you retain them under contract...

Dillon has apparently come full circle. Too bad for all involved, particularly his kids.

Was hoping he turned a corner after His time here. GUess not. Sad.

Some things never change and it's a shame.

Greetings,

Shaking my head is all I can do.

Adios,
Celticboy04

I'm absolutely gobsmacked that his wife would later confirm that he never hit her and only wanted to diffuse the situation.

Looks like some apologies will be needed pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots