PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Did Addai fumble in 1st Q or????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I haven't seen any mention of this..and at the time was distracted..so I missed the quick replay they had of it....2nd drive by the Colts...2nd and goal at the 3 yard line..Addai was stopped for no gain..but Sanders came away with the ball..play ruled dead..(This was the play before the Gomzalez drop...) no mention of this G/G..but there was a quick replay and the TV announcers mentioned something about the no huffle and no challenge..or something like that..Was there a funble that was not called?? Just curious as to what happened on that play..

No, he was down.

No, he was down.

Really? That's funny because the replay showed that the ball was loose before Addai's butt hit the ground..

But I guess we all only see what we want..

I was in the EZ where the play I think your talking about happened and there were so many bodies around I couldn't tell. A good Colts fan, and
there many, told me they never show a replay where it might show something that might look good for the other team. Smallest replay screens I've seen in years by the way. LIke the pass at the sidelines that BB won the challenge on, they never showed in the dome. I thought it was pretty obvious he was out when I saw the play anyway.

He was clearly down on this play. It was crappy that they only showed the replay long after, and it was even after they went to commercial, but his rear end was on the ground for quite a while before the ball was out.

Really? That's funny because the replay showed that the ball was loose before Addai's butt hit the ground..

Well, I wanted him not to be down. But I thought he was.

he was down

/end thread

He looked completely down to me, not even close. And I, too, wanted to see it called a fumble.

Last edited:
Thanks..as i said, I didn't see the replay that they showed...and Sanders had grabbed the ball and ran upfield....so I wasn't sure if it was another poor call..or not. The fact that the two were mumbling about not being challenged because of the no-huddle had me thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back