PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Derek Wolfe goes down at Broncos practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers have an offense that could put up a ton of points any given Sunday. But their defense is going to suck, especially their secondary. I honestly don't know who their corners are, and the rookie they drafted I believe is hurt. Brady and the Patriots offense would tear them a new one.

Although anecdotal, it always seems after a Superbowl Run that the teams involved have a higher rate of injury the subsequent season..

One might think that the NFLPA would do some sort of longitudinal study of injuries post Superbowl to combat the 18 game season thing..

He showed up a lot in the regular season game in 2015. He was very disruptive in both phases. Kind of a big loss for them if he ends up missing significant time.

He showed up a lot in the regular season game in 2015. He was very disruptive in both phases. Kind of a big loss for them if he ends up missing significant time.

Yeah, steroids will do that for you

He meant the Steelers. Go back a page, already made the same mistake as you.
Deus only has himself to blame for that. Only an idiot makes a partial quote the way he did. Especially when the thread was about Derek Wolfe..

He, alongside Malik Jackson abused our interior OL in the AFC championship also.

He, alongside Malik Jackson abused our interior OL in the AFC championship also.

It was the combination of miller-ware-jackson-wolfe that killed us. There were too many strong pass rushers to block. If memory serves me correctly, ware didn't play in the regular season game.

Yeah, steroids will do that for you

Exactly, Von Miller was playing with the boost on 100% of the time on that playoff run, I don't know if the NFL has an independent agency controlling this stuff like UFC has Nevada Athletic Comission, a lot of their favorite fighters get busted for peds, I'm sure if this was controlled by Dana White he would filter the results according to his wish. I wonder if that's how the NFL is running PED's stuff. Roger Goodell needed the Broncos to win so bad he must have bought from his own pocket the premium stuff to give them.

Heh, "goes down". Hehe

It looks like the Bronco's player's wives will be getting drugs like Peyton's wife. Goodell sees nothing wrong with that.

Sucks for Mr. Wolfe, hate it when anyone is injured. But my opinion on any team that names co-starting quarterbacks, especially if Mark Sanchez is one of them:

spider-man-whedon-3-1430829073.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye