PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Derek Anderson benched, Quinn to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT Derek Anderson Benched, Quinn to Start?

Judging from the Defence I saw yesterday it ain't Romeo.

Perhaps Romeo is seeing shades of what BB got when he was in Cleveland.

He drafted him he may as well use him before he gets run out of town.

He drafted him he may as well use him before he gets run out of town.

The GM Savage runs the Draft and wanted Quinn.

Sadly, I think Romeos days are numbered in Cleveland.

wait a minute, that's not sad......BRING BACK ROMEO
Lets start a campaign to get Romeo fired so he'll come back as the DC next year.

Anderson is absolutely horrible, they had no choice. And, yeah, I think Romeo is done; not sure he'll want to come back here though when he can just retire on the Browns' money. Romeo is in his 60s.

Well, if they're going to make the change, even Donkey fans realize now's the perfect time to make the switch. :D

BTW--check out his other cartoons. They're hysterical, especially when the Donkeys are teh suck. :)

Looks like most of the Browns fans are in favor of the decision to go with Quinn. Not surprising, since the backup QB is more popular than the starter in about 80% or more of NFL fan bases. Remember how many Pats fans wanted Michael Bishop to start when he was here?

It's about time: Quinn's promotion was inevitable

Anderson had completed only 49.8% of his passes (33rd) and has a QB rating of 68.9 (31st). With numbers like that and a 1st round pick waiting on the bench, I'm surprised it took this long to make the move. Granted, it hasn't helped that Braylon Edwards has developed Darrell Jackson-like dropsies, Kellen Winslow is once again injured, and Joe Jurevicius is on IR, but the move had to be made.

Now the question is how long before someone starts a thread starts calling for the Pats to trade for Anderson?

Looks the the theme for this season is the "Year of the Backup" Luckliy for us ours is actually performing

Why do they call Brady Quinn , Brady in articles. Every other qb is called by there last name. Do they want people to read there article thinking it is Tom Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes