PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Denver/Pitt Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanfrom1960 said:
Roethlisberger looks like the best QB in football, not just in this game but in all of the playoffs.

Easy to do when your receivers are wide open.

BradyisGod said:
applies to every QB. unfortunately we didnt do it last week .

Go Jerome!

BradyisGod said:

Brady missed some open guys last week. He wasn't his usual sure self. And, if you watch Ben's feet, he has nothing like the happy feet Manning does.

God, the Broncos suck. Their pass defense is atrocious, and Plummer is completely mediocre. There won't be any refs to bail them out this time.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Brady missed some open guys last week. He wasn't his usual sure self. And, if you watch Ben's feet, he has nothing like the happy feet Manning does.

Roethlisberger isn't exactly nimble, happy feet may not be obvious.

Fanfrom1960 said:

Roethlisberger is as tough as Brady, something Manning could never dream of being. He's not as talented as Brady at scanning the field and distributing the ball, but he makes up for it with the ability to move and keep plays alive. I'd take him over anyone but Brady in the league right now.

Man, Brady had to choose last week to have a ****ty game. :( Broncos are getting trashed.

Get Lost Bronchofreak

Well this should take care of that ass Broncho Freak !! I know whole second half to go, but this must be the worst 2nd seed in NFL history . Bronchos SUCK and yes .....GO PITTSBURG.

Richter said:
Roethlisberger is as tough as Brady, something Manning could never dream of being. He's not as talented as Brady at scanning the field and distributing the ball, but he makes up for it with the ability to move and keep plays alive. I'd take him over anyone but Brady in the league right now.
dont forget the pitt O line.they are playing lights out today.

And Plummer continues to live up to the name.

This is what was supposed to happen to Plummer last week. :mad:

jake back in the snakeskin

Pleased as I am that Denver is being embarrassed, I just really feel more empty than ever about our performance last week. We were more than capable of beating them, and we did not, and worst, we did not in such uncharacteristic fashion. I think I just really need this season to be done.

The Gr8est said:
Roethlisberger isn't exactly nimble, happy feet may not be obvious.

Do you need to be referred to Drew Bledsoe, circa 1997-98? He defined happy feet while doing his best statue impression.

And Jake the Fake makes another mistake, as ugly as the pick he threw to Asante. Give me a break that this guy is a legit playoff QB, his coach can hide his weaknesses only so long.

Interception????

Couldn't be...not Plummer!!! He's elevated his game.

LOL, sucks to be Denver!

huskeralk said:
This is what was supposed to happen to Plummer last week. :mad:
wouldve if we had a 1 TD lead at the very most.

SVN said:
applies to every QB. unfortunately we didnt do it last week .
Right, but that wasn't Tom's fault.

And Tom missed some open receivers last week, but they weren't as open as the Steelers have been today.

That, and the offensive line doesn't look like turnstiles.

What a difference a year makes. Here I am rooting for Pitts in the AFCC. :p
They are playing well. Would have been one hell of a game in the Razor today if last week's game wasn't the atrocity that it was.

Last edited:
I'm just glad I won't be seeing Shannon Sharpe running his mouth during the halftime and post-game show. Could he be any less objective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back